Stunning home was built on an oasis of serenity
Hinterland Harmony is a gathering place for extended family and friends with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms accommodating up to 8 guests (if the group includes children). The main house is luxuriously appointed and the spacious kitchen is fully equipped to make light work of mealtimes. Spread out in the TV lounge or study nook, challenge friends to Wii games or make use of the iPod docking station. For entertainment, there’s something for everyone with Smart TV with Netflix/Stan/Bigpond movies. After dark, the firepit makes the perfect gathering place beneath a star-strewn sky.
Rolling green Hinterland views lure you to explore historic villages such as Federal, home of the Japanese Doma Café. Take a cooling dip in the nearby swimming holes or head to the beaches of Byron Bay.
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Panoramic views of the sprawling hinterland
- Natural materials in this eco-friendly home
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area and ceiling fans throughout
- Fast internet connection
- Cosy firepit for starlit gatherings
- Master bedroom with modern spa-like ensuite
- Nearby creek with swimming holes
- Private peaceful location for chilling out
- Ideal for family gatherings
- Winner New Residential Buildings 251-350 SQM Building Designers Association of Australia
Spread out in the bright and spacious accommodation which includes a quiet study nook and a comfy TV lounge with corner sofa seating. A wooden refectory table with benches in the dining area takes care of everything from breakfast to late night supper. All floors are polished wood or tile.
Mornings start lazily with coffee from the Nespresso machine in the chef’s kitchen, which is well-appointed for family catering. It includes a 5-burner cook top and electric oven, dishwasher and sink in the centre island. Ample drawers and worktops provide storage and workspace for preparing family meals.
Accommodation is spread across 4 bedrooms. There are 3 bathrooms including an ultra-modern bathroom with separate bath-tub.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6 adults or up to 8 if the group includes children):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 x singles (can be made as a king)
There is plenty of outdoor space at Hinterland Harmony for families to walk, explore and play. Gather around the firepit on wooden benches to enjoy the surrounding rolling hills and scenic beauty. After dark, it’s the perfect place to toast marshmallows and chat beneath the starry sky.
Off-street parking is provided for 4 cars.
Tucked away in Coorabell, Hinterland Harmony offers a serene and peaceful holiday home surrounded by breathtaking hinterland views. Reached via a private road that runs past a natural creek with swimming holes, this luxury holiday hideaway near Byron Bay is a perfect retreat surrounded by unspoilt landscapes. Prepare to be awed by rolling green hills, stunning sunsets and late night gatherings around the firepit beneath a starry sky.
Local shops are 9kms away, Ballina is 35km and the Gold Coast Airport is 62km distance. The pretty village of Bangalow is 15-20 minutes away and offers a cluster of historic buildings and noteworthy restaurants in a charming rural setting.
A scenic 25-minute drive will bring you to Byron Bay, famous for its sandy surfing beach, landmark lighthouse and café culture. It’s the perfect place for spotting humpback whales navigating up and down the coast between May and October.
The Hinterland village of Federal is in its own time warp, complete with comprehensive village store and the renowned Japanese Doma Café. Other destinations within easy reach include World Heritage rainforests, iconic Mount Warning, Nightcap National Park and Minyon Falls, all home to a host of birds and wildlife.
Suitable Booking Groups
Ideal holiday rental near Byron Bay for groups, extended families and wedding guests, surrounded by magnificent Hinterland scenery
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Telstra T-Box
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.