Beach house and studio with hot tub & BBQ
Welcome to Gidgets, the ideal beach house for those dreamy getaways. A newly restored, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with a separate studio to sleep up to 12 guests. Located just minutes to the beach and town, Gidgets also provides the ultimate outdoor entertaining area. Picture plenty of comfy seating, couches and dining, a BBQ, PLUS a hot tub all surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens that set the scene of a tropical paradise. A home made for summer holidays all year round.
Looking for two homes in one? Gidget's House & Studio welcomes guests with the ultimate shared living comfort. Across the garden, guests benefit from the separate studio to sleep up to 4 guests, complete with bathroom, open-plan living area, kitchen and it’s own private outdoor living area. Sleep upstairs in the loft bedroom, or curl up on the fold out sofa in the media room area.
Step inside and swiftly find yourself amidst beach chic. Immerse in rustic touches with sophisticated features all freshly restored to create that essential beach vibe. Families and friends alike will love it here, and enjoy gathering around the table with verdant views of the garden while sharing stories of the day, planning trips for tomorrow or even catching up on news or a favourite TV series with one of the conveniently positioned smart TVs.
Walking across the hardwood floors to the front of the house from the dining area leads you to a separate living area. A blissful retreat with a corner lounge, stunning ornamental fireplace and another Smart TV. The perfect spot to hide from the midday sun.
All bedrooms feature reverse cycle air conditioning to keep guests cool in summer and toasty warm at night. Two bedrooms also offer newly renovated ensuite bathrooms.
Guests will love finding all this holiday fun at a stylish home only minutes from the beach and town. Enjoy swimming in the cool Pacific Ocean and rinsing off in your own outdoor shower, complete with hot water to take the edge off.
*NB: The whole property (house and studio) is only available during school holidays and peak seasons, but the Gidgets House, for up to 8 guests, is available during all other times.
- House: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Studio: loft bedroom + media room, bathroom, sleeps up to 4
- 3 outdoor living areas; 2 gardens and one balcony
- All newly restored and restyled
- Stunning outdoor entertaining areas + hot tub
- Shaded outdoor dining with gas BBQ
- Newly landscaped tropical gardens with hammock
- 2 Smart TVs and WiFi
- Spacious kitchen with high-quality utensils and Nespresso coffee machine in main house
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout main house + loft bedroom in studio
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Pets permitted on request
- 5 minute walk to town
- 10 minute walk to Main Beach
- Parking available for 1 car off-street
The hero of this property is the outdoor living area that encapsulated your perfect holiday vibes. A spacious and lush garden, complete with hot tub, plenty of seating, a hammock and a shaded picnic table sits between the house and studio; while the studio outdoor space provides an L-shaped couch and grassy outlook toward the private garden.
Dining & Cooking
The kitchen and dining areas in both the house and studio inspire shared culinary delights. The space where days start and end, both kitchens are complete with ample bench space, microwave, oven and plenty of storage space. Both also overlook respective dining areas, and enjoy views of the leafy gardens.
The house boasts a living space away from the entertaining area to relax into a comfy corner lounge while catching up on your favourite shows. A graceful ornamental fireplace is at the heart of the room, reminding guests of this beach house's exquisite heritage. One of the first in the area, now completely restored for your holiday leisure.
Instead, the studio offers guests with modern open-plan living, blending kitchen, dining and living.
Every bedroom has its unique arrangement, and all come in contemporary beach style with a dash of tribal artistry. There’s a lot of flexibility across both the house and studio when organising sleeping arrangements. Gidget’s welcomes guests with the perfect place to rest your head.
Main House: Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8 adults and 1 child)
- Bedroom 1: twin single beds (can be made as a king), reverse cycle air conditioning and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: king bed (can be made as twin single beds), reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: king bed (cannot be split), reverse cycle air conditioning and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: king bed (can be made as twin single beds), reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
Studio: Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 3 adults and 1 child)
- Loft bedroom: queen bed with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Media room: queen fold-out sofa bed (or twin single beds) with reverse cycle air conditioning
All 4 beautifully restored bathrooms accentuate the luxury in this yet humble beach house and studio. Each bathroom is immaculate, with a walk-in shower, single vanity and cohesive style. Simply wash the day away or get the day started.
A separate laundry is available with plenty of space to iron and prepare for a night out after a day at the beach. Guests can also store a surfboard or two in the space.
Pet friendly on request
Gidget’s is pet friendly on request only. Please contact our reservations team who will be able to support you further.
Driving to Byron? Renting a car? Not to worry, at Gidget’s you will find 1 off-street parking spot available making those hinterland adventures easier.
Guests will enjoy being close to everything at Gidgets while still experiencing the peace and quiet of this joyful beach town. Walk less than 5 minutes to the main street and indulge in boutique shopping, sophisticated eateries, delicious bakeries and fun bars. Also, 5 minutes away, you will find Byron Bay’s major supermarket, a pharmacy, cinema and more. Want more? Make your way East to the famous Main Beach in less than 10 minutes. If you’re looking for the most Easterly point, the Byron Bay Lighthouse is a short 5-minute drive or a healthy 30-minute stroll. Enjoy discovering all of the areas unique experiences when you make Gidget’s your home this holiday.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 10 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies groups permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.