Funky beach house in the heart of town
When location is paramount, Frankie’s Beach House has got it nailed! Just 500m from Byron Bay Main Beach, this fun holiday rental welcomes groups of up to 10. The renovated house is a blast from the past with vintage-style furnishings and retro-red décor. The open-plan living/dining area flows out onto the covered deck through bi-fold doors. The modern kitchen is fully equipped for handling breakfast and more. Gather together in the evening for a burger and steaks flame-grilled on the beer-barrel BBQ. The spacious deck with its bar-style tables and stools adds to the outdoor fun.
Spread out in 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the main house or plump for the renovated retro caravan for two in the yard. It has its own kitchenette, fridge and deck. There’s off-street parking and even a kennel in the fenced yard for your dog! If you’re looking for an unforgettable holiday rental in Byron just a stroll from everything, look no further.
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Quirky beach cottage plus renovated caravan
- Renovated with laid-back beachy ambience
- Open-plan living area
- Wood flooring
- Reverse air-con in lounge and caravan
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Gas BBQ
- Furnished garden deck
- Fully fenced yard
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Pets welcome (outdoors only)
- 500m from Main Beach
- 10m to cafés and shops
The compact living room has sofa seating for relaxing and sharing a movie with popcorn. There’s a vintage coffee table to complement the retro style of the red and cream dining set. The table easily extends to accommodate larger parties. Wood flooring and white walls give a clean bright ambience.
Bi-fold doors bring the outdoors into the dining/living room for fresh sea air.
The modern open-plan kitchen has everything you need for whisking up a meal in minutes for hungry surfers and beach fans. Stock the refrigerator with cool drinks, load up with snacks from the nearby grocery store and you’ll have a wonderful time chilling out at Frankie’s.
Main house has 4 bedrooms plus two single beds in the caravan.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 10):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed (or 2 x king singles)
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 x queen bed
- 1 x double bed with kitchenette
Two bathrooms – one with separate bathtub and wet room shower. There’s also a hot and cold shower on the yard for rinsing off outside after a day at the beach.
Steps out through bi-fold doors onto the covered outdoor deck which has a table and chairs for dining or playing cards in the leafy suburban garden. There are several breakfast bars with stools for sitting with friends as part of the larger group. Adding to the fun setting, the retro caravan sits in the yard surrounded by greenery offering a quiet retreat with its own private deck and BBQ.
Off-street parking for 2 cars.
Centrally located in Byron Bay town, Frankie’s Beach House is close to cafés for breakfast, bars and restaurants for nightlife, and general shops and grocery stores. Byron Main Beach is just 500m away for carrying your surfboard and lounge chairs. Tallows Beach offers a quieter alternative, just 5 minutes by car. It is part of the Arakwal National Park, a preserve for wildlife and birds.
Early birds can enjoy a bracing walk or jog around Cape Byron to the lighthouse along the Walking Track just minutes from the door. Pause to look for migrating whales and dolphins from Fisherman’s Lookout or from the tip of the cape, the easternmost point of mainland Australia.
Gold Coast Airport is 67km and Ballina/Byron Airport is just 33km.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Frankies Beach House Location
Frankies Beach House Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay