Pet-friendly rural retreat - great for kids!
Beautifully furnished 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom original farm cottage. The property has so much to offer during your stay - enjoy a hit of golf, fish by the creek, collect eggs from the free range chickens for breakfast, feed the resident piglet or the horses, swim in the stunning inground pool, wonder through the lovely gardens, canoe on the creek or simply just relax on the verandah and read a book! There is even a fabulous French restaurant just over the road.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Sleeps 6-8
- Full country kitchen, Wi-Fi, DVD, Iron, Hair dryer
- Shared 18 metre swimming pool
- Pets welcome however they must stay outside on the enclosed covered verandah.
- Rural views
- Indoor fire place
Open plan Kitchen/dining/lounge overlooking covered outdoor deck and with pretty rural views.
Table and chairs
Kitchen includes full fridge, microwave
3 bedrooms (Well equipped to accommodate 6 guests comfortably, there are 2 x king single trundle beds available for extra guests if required).
- Bed 1: Queen bed
- Bed 2: Double bed
- Bed 3: 2x king singles & 2x king mattresses
1x modern bathroom
Covered enclosed deck overlooking 10 acre property
Sparkling in ground 18 metre shared swimming pool
Kitchen, Wi-Fi, DVD, microwave, hair dryer, iron, washing machine, indoor fireplace, daybed, linen provided, non smoking property
There is are 2x car spaces next to the cottage
Located in the little village of Tintenbar the property is just 10 minutes drive to the coastal town of Lennox Head where you will find cafes, restaurants, boutiques, stunning beaches and the unique Lake Ainsworth. A 20 minute drive will get you to world renowned Byron Bay and all its offering. French Restaurant Che Bon a stone's throw away
Suitable Booking Groups
Families or small groups. The owners reside on the property and are available to assist with any enquiries during your stay.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Group restrictions - max 8 adults and no children under 6.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Escape to Baileys on Fernleigh Location
Escape to Baileys on Fernleigh Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay