2 bedroom studio, views to the lighthouse
One of two properties set on 5 acres surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens Eastern Rise Studio offers guests a contemporary rural stay. For larger groups, the 3 bedroom house Eastern Rise also located on the property can be booked. These 2 properties offer complete privacy from each other, however, are close enough to be enjoyed together by a larger group.
Eastern Rise Studio features new appliances and furniture throughout, comfortable beds and linen, and every room has a view of the ocean and Cape Byron lighthouse.
Accommodating 4 people very comfortably, Eastern Rise Studio is perfect for small families, friends or romantic getaways and is in a fantastic location in the Byron Hinterland providing easy access to Byron Bay, Bangalow, Federal, Brunswick Heads or Mullumbimby. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided for guest convenience.
Eastern Rise Studio Features 2 bedrooms both with Queen size beds with comfortable mattresses and linens as well as unsurpassed views back to the Pacific Ocean and the Cape of Byron to wake up to every morning. Each bedroom has antique oriental cabinets and hanging for storage. Overhead ceiling fans provide extra comfort coupled with the calming southerly breezes which come through.
The kitchen is fully equipped with every thing you need to cater for your stay. A dining table setting looking out to the wonderful views to the left or a tropical garden to the right. The kitchen contains a four burner gas stove/oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and blender.
The plush oversized lounge is arranged in a seating pod with a TV and IPod dock and will guarantee the most comfortable afternoon nap.
The granite tiled bathroom also contains a fully equipped laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink. A large long running vanity bench with mirror and walk in shower for ease. A hairdryer is also provided for your convenience.
The deck is perfect for enjoying an afternoon drink taking in the views or cooking on the gas Webber BBQ.
Eastern Rise Studio is perfectly located in the Byron Bay Hinterland with close proximity to all the local and varied towns.
The closest town is Mullumbimby and on your way down there you can enjoy a hit of golf at the local golf course. The town has a wide selection of wonderful cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and bottle shops to pick up your supplies.
The two main beach attractions are world famous Byron Bay and easy living Brunswick Heads. Both towns have great eating and drinking spots.
Inland on the way to Federal, you will find Minyon Falls, a natural beauty with great nature walks, springs for the kids to swim in or just catch the view of the waterfall. Around the corner is the magical Crystal Gardens.
There is always something to do in a nearby town to ensure your getaway is a unique experience.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond will be processed the week leading up to arrival.