Self-contained hinterland studio with ocean views
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA- 44093
Surrounded by lush greenery in the hinterland region just outside Byron Bay, Coolamon Studio is a delightful self-contained Queenslander cottage that’s ideal as a couples retreat. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio impresses with its wraparound verandah that delivers head-turning panoramic views over the Pacific Ocean, and is cleverly designed to maximise space for comfort and function.
The home includes a stylish kitchen - equipped with high-end appliances - plus a combined living and dining space where you can delight in the scenery. Coolamon Studio also includes a luxurious bathroom, as well as a quaint sleeping space that’s tucked behind a divider wall. Stained glass and French doors frame the house, allowing for plenty of light and crisp coastal breezes to flow inside.
Coolamon Studio provides the privacy and seclusion you need for a peaceful getaway, with the best of Byron Bay and surrounding areas just minutes from your door.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, self-contained studio
- Set on a large hinterland space with panoramic ocean views
- Wraparound verandah with covered outdoor seating and BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and Smart TV in the living space
- Short drive to Bangalow (6.7km) and Byron Bay (8.6km)
- Easy access to Belongil Beach (8.2km) and Main Beach (9.4km)
- Parking for up to 2 vehicles in the driveway (uncovered)
- Tranquil rural property (please note, a private residence with a permanent tenant is located on the common grounds)
Living, Dining and Cooking
The open plan living and dining area features cosy yet comfortable lounge seating, Smart TV, 4-seater dining table, and a mini bar - ideal for storing drinks during your stay. The cheerful kitchen, which shares a laundry space, is equipped with an electric stovetop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and a coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided).
A BBQ and dining table are also available on the covered verandah - a gorgeous space that can be enjoyed year-round. Take in the calming views of nature while having your coffee in the morning, or enjoy a relaxing BBQ during the summer months.
Coolamon Studio boasts an open plan sleeping area that features a roomy super king bed. A dividing wall separates this space from the dining table to create a comfortable and relaxing environment to unwind.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 2):
Bedroom 1: super king, reverse cycle air conditioning
The home’s gorgeous bathroom features beautiful tiles that match the eye-catching green stained glass windows - creating a pleasant space to refresh during your stay.
Bathroom 1: enclosed shower, single vanity, toilet
The studio’s laundry area, stationed within the kitchen, features a washing machine, as well as an iron, ironing board, and a clothes airer (no dryer).
Coolamon Studio’s generous outdoor space, combined with the gorgeous hinterland backdrop, offers a great base for a peaceful stay in the Byron region. Admire the scenic views of the surrounding trees and the ocean from the property’s covered verandah.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Non-covered, on-property parking is provided for 2 vehicles.
Coolamon Studio is tucked away among rolling hinterland hills just outside of the village of Banaglow (6.7km), with Byron Bay (8.6km) just a short drive from home. The property is conveniently located within close proximity of Belongil Beach (8.2km) and Byron’s Main Beach (9.4km), with a host of local towns and villages all within a 20 minute drive.
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 2 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.