Luxury Hinterland retreat with pool
Welcome to Cheralee - the luxury rural retreat with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, on a sprawling green property in beautiful Broken Head. This stunning estate is light-filled and breezy and promises space and style, with simple and modern interior decorating throughout. Walk on polished timber floors and sleep in 4 spacious, plush, resort-styled bedrooms, with tropical garden views. A huge, modern kitchen features a wraparound breakfast bar area with seating for 6 and top of the line stainless appliances. Outside, a large fully fenced entertainment space is located at the front of the house and comes complete with sparkling inground swimming pool, shady elevated cabana, modern sun loungers and seating, swinging pod chair and gorgeous covered outdoor dining space, with timber setting for 8. From this stunning rural location, drive only 5 minutes to Broken Head or 5 minutes to the bustling village of Lennox Head. A short 10 min drive will see guests in the centre of Byron Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Stunning rural retreat nestled in lush, green Hinterland
- Modern open-plan design and simple, stylish interiors
- Generous and contemporary kitchen with high-end stainless appliances and gas cooktop
- Entertainers delight with covered outdoor al fresco dining
- Large inground pool with covered cabana and sun loungers
- 5 minutes drive to Broken Head
- 5 minutes drive to Lennox Head
Open, bright and breezy, the living space sits just off the dining and kitchen area and includes comfortable leather lounges and flat screen TV, complete with Netflix for endless holiday entertainment.
Bathe in the Broken Head Hinterland views in the open plan dining space, with 8 seat dining setting featuring rattan style high back chairs. Double width glass sliding doors open out to the outdoor al fresco space and extra height windows offer sun-soaked indoor dining.
Cheralee’s large and contemporary kitchen is a home cook’s dream, with ample space and quality stainless steel appliances, including double door stainless fridge with ice and water dispenser, large oven and range hood and gas cooktop with 6 burners. A huge wrap around breakfast bar area offers 6 seats for casual dining, with views to the tropical gardens beyond.
Spacious and sunny bedrooms all offer lush green tropical views and fresh and modern styling, with pops of bright, summer colours. The generous master suite includes sliding glass doors opening to the outdoor entertaining deck and pool area, as well as an ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Master: 1 x queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king or 2 x singles
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen
- Bedroom 4: 2 x singles
Cheralee’s main guest bathroom is large and light-filled with vertical louvre windows, open shower and charming country styling. an additional bathroom ensure sharing space on holiday is a breeze.
Outdoor / Pool
This stunning rural retreat is nestled on a large, flat grassed property, framed by 20 acres of green Hinterland expanse. A large and sparkling swimming pool stretches the width of the house, shaded by tropical trees and a cantilever umbrella, surrounded by a huge wrap-around timber deck. Sit poolside on plush and modern rattan sun loungers and cute sun-soaked table settings. An elevated cabana overlooks the pool and Hinterland, complete with seating and a swinging pod chair. Dine al fresco in absolute luxury, at an 8-seater timber dining setting, under a stunning a-frame covered outdoor entertaining space with views to the pool and Hinterland.
Cheralee has ceiling fans throughout and gas heaters for the cooler months. This luxury holiday home also offers complimentary WIFI for guest convenience. Complimentary pool towels are also supplied.
Onsite Massage Therapist
Luxury Spa Experiences offer on site massage treatments by appointment. Please call 0411 375 084.
This property is pet friendly on request.
From this amazing Hinterland location, drive 5 minutes to Broken Head - the pristine stretch of national park and coastline, only 7kms from Byron Bay town. Another 5 minute drive will find guests in the vibrant coastal village of Lennox Head - surf at the world-famous Lennox Head right-hand point break, swim at the stunning shaded tea tree lined Lake Ainsworth or swim and relax at Seven Mile Beach. Lennox village offers a unique mix of cafes, bakeries and restaurants, local boutique shopping and convenient services, all in a casual, coastal setting.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond will be processed the week leading up to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay