Private hinterland retreat with pool
Set on a bright and elevated position just south of the Coolamon scenic ridge, nestled among palms and tropical gardens, Casa Serena is a thriving piece of paradise that permeates serenity (thus the name!), evoking both the calm comfort of being home, and the open expanse of being on retreat.
The architecturally-designed house has a modern European feel with rendered walls, hardwood floors and abundant plant-life throughout. Pitched and sky-lit ceiling, full-length windows and sliding glass doors in the main living area open to a spacious tiled patio with a shaded outdoor lounge, rendered Tuscan fireplace and pristine swimming pool – all perched above a natural grass amphitheater, giant fig tree and rainforest.
The open plan kitchen is fitted with all the modern essentials including breakfast bar with stools, central dining table and BBQ on the back porch.
The master bedroom looks out to the pool and gardens with walls of glass on two sides, opening to the gentle call of morning birds beyond. The other two bedrooms, each with queen beds and French doors that open directly out to the front gardens are well positioned to capture golden light and afternoon breezes.
With 2 acres of cleared grass and fruit trees on one side (perfect for a picnic, stargazing and sport), 8 acres of rainforest and giant fig trees on the other, Casa Serena is a quiet, private and relaxing sanctuary that is far from the crowds but very close to everything (Byron Bay, Bangalow, Mullumbimby, Federal all within 15 minutes).
The property owners are passionate food growers, so the land features an extensive organic vegetable and herb garden and multiple varieties of fruit trees. The owners of Casa Serena are also avid apiarists (beekeepers) so please be aware that there are several beehives around the property.
Take a step away from the stress and busyness of the outside world and arrive to this sanctuary of quiet connection, rejuvenation and fun. Casa Serena is the ideal place for a holiday or creative retreat – nourishing family, friendship and all of your senses.
- 3 bedrooms, each with a queen bed
- 1 full bathroom plus an additional toilet, washroom and outdoor shower
- Open plan sky-lit sunroom, living room, dining and kitchen
- Patio with outdoor lounge and open rendered fireplace
- Pristine swimming pool perched above a natural grass amphitheater and rainforest
- BBQ, sun lounges, firepit, open field
- fruit trees and veggie garden (seasonal)
- High speed broadband internet
- Italian electric stove, wall oven and dishwasher
- Cold press juicer and Vitamix blender
- Laundry facilities
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay (includes Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.