Stunning Spanish Colonial-style hinterland home
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31964
Casa Rosa sits on the famous Coopers Shoot ridgeline, offering stunning hinterland views and ocean glimpses. Impeccably styled, this stunning Spanish Colonial-style home exudes character and luxury. Well-proportioned rooms flow to outdoor terraces and loggias to make the most of the sub-tropical climate.
Casa Rosa offers 3 bedrooms that are a haven for relaxation. The master suite enjoys expansive views, luxurious sitting area and a full ensuite. The north east-facing balcony provides the ideal nook for a morning coffee.
The spacious second bedroom includes a private courtyard, as well as a lovingly created 'Tree of Love' wall mural that adds more beauty to this enchanting room.
A third bedroom is located in a separate wing along with the media room. These rooms also open to a loggia and garden through French doors.
Casa Rosa offers a formal dining room with teak wall panelling and original artwork by internationally acclaimed artists. Opening to the outdoor dining terrace, this light-filled room is ready for enjoying memorable meals with friends and family.
The adjacent formal living area is spacious with antique furniture and northern views over the rolling hills. French doors and windows lead to the outdoor loggia lounge area, capturing cooling breezes and mesmerising views overlooking the pool.
At the heart of Casa Rosa is the gourmet kitchen with Smeg and Miele appliances, commercial coffee machine (starter pack of coffee provided) and discreet butlers pantry. An informal dining area adjacent to the kitchen offers an alternative to the formal dining room for more intimate meals.
French doors from the kitchen lead to the patio and pergola. A wood-fired pizza oven is featured and stocked with fire wood for creating delicious pizzas and alfresco dining surrounded by established tropical gardens.
The solar-heated, temperature-controlled pool is complemented by a spacious pool cabana for lazy days cooling off and laying back with a cocktail or a good book.
Casa Rosa also provides a gym onsite, equipped with equipment such as an exercise bike and rowing machine.
A beautiful teak office with high speed broadband connection is available for those who need to stay connected while enjoying this piece of paradise.
- 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Stunning Spanish Colonial-style home set among lush hinterland
- Delightful indoor-outdoor flow
- Multiple outdoor terraces, patios and loggias for entertaining
- Gourmet kitchen with top-shelf appliances
- Ceiling fans in living spaces and bedrooms (no air conditioning)
- Solar swimming pool with a spacious cabana
- Short drive to Bangalow (5km) and Byron Bay (9km)
- Parking for 4 vehicles across garage and driveway
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): king, ensuite, ceiling fan, oil heater
- Bedroom 2: 2 x singles, ensuite, ceiling fan, oil heater
- Bedroom 3: double, ceiling fan, oil heater
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from bedroom 1): shower, bath, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (off bedroom 2): shower, bath, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (off bedroom 3): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 4 (off cabana and laundry): shower, toilet, single vanity
Include a short description of the laundry facilities - washing machine, dryer, wash basin, iron, ironing board etc.
The property includes a laundry with a washing machine and dryer, as well as an iron and ironing board.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
There is secure garage parking for 2 cars, as well as uncovered driveaway parking for 2 more vehicles.
Casa Rosa is located on scenic Coopers Shoot Road, a pleasant 5km drive from the village of Bangalow, and 9km from central Byron Bay. Tallow Beach is a short drive from home (9.7km), with gorgeous Broken Head Beach (11km) another option for a soothing swim.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Apple TV
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.