4 bedroom pavilion style home close to town and beach
Boasting covered wooden walkways through exotic tropical greenery, Casa Dan is a delightful zen-like retreat ideal for families or groups of up to 8 guests. Casa Dan offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in a pavilion-style layout set amidst lush private gardens which create a sense of calm tranquillity. Tropical greenery and bamboo create a private tropical enclave best viewed from the delightful wooden walkways. Well located, this peaceful eco-retreat is 500m from Belongil Beach and a 7 minute stroll from local shops and vibrant cafés which the area is known for. With off-street parking for 3 vehicles, you can park the car and explore the locality on foot.
Step inside the open-plan living/dining room with its galley-style kitchen and appreciate the polished wooden floors, lofty ceiling and lush garden views through large windows and patio doors. The generous master bathroom with its walk-around glass shower, cathedral ceiling and platform spa bath is the place to de-stress with a bubbly soak and a leisurely glass of wine. You’ll stay cool in summer with high ceilings, cross-room airflow and pedestal fans, and remain cosy in winter with oil heaters in each room.
Extended groups can also look at booking Buckets and Spades which also sleeps 8 and is located next door.
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Lush tropical gardens with covered walkways
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen with wrap-around verandahs
- Polished wooden flooring
- Extra-high ceilings with cool, airy interiors
- Master bedroom suite with large spa bath and garden outlook
- Second ensuite bedroom plus family bathroom
- Heating and ceiling fans throughout
- Pavilion-style architecture provides privacy and space for large groups
- Off-street parking for 3 cars
- Quiet street location close to town and beach
- 7 minutes’ stroll to town and 5 minutes’ walk to Belongil Beach
The welcoming living area is spacious, bright and airy with large windows and sliding doors opening onto the wraparound verandah which offers lush garden views. Curl up on one of two couches and enjoy a book, relax to music from the iPod docking station or watch your favourite show on the flat screen TV under the ceiling fans. The polished wooden flooring flows into the adjoining dining area, the perfect space for lingering over dinner with up to 8 guests.
Cooking is a delight in the galley-style kitchen featuring a large gas cooktop, oven and breakfast bar with stools. Ample bench space ensures guests can prepare tempting meals and snacks fuss-free. The well-equipped kitchen features timber cabinets and flooring in keeping with the natural elements of the home and garden.
Wake up to green garden views! All 4 spacious bedrooms have full-height patio doors opening onto the wraparound verandahs of the bedroom pavilion, as well as ceiling fans. The master bedroom features a walk through wardrobe opening into an oversized ensuite bathroom complete with double shower and elevated spa bathtub for indulgent soaks. The other bedrooms share 2 additional tiled bathrooms, including one which doubles as a second ensuite which has a laundry area.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed (or 2 singles) with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed with ensuite and laundry
- Bedroom 3: 1 x king bed (or 2 singles)
- Bedroom 4: 1 x king bed (or 2 singles)
Tropical gardens surrounding Casa Dan create a sense of retreat and privacy, transporting guests to a peaceful Oriental paradise of tropical bamboo and lush vegetation. This single-storey holiday rental in Byron Bay is a short stroll through to Shirley Street and on into town or across to Belongil Beach. Alternatively, grab a bike and ride into town along the bike track framed by the reserve behind the property. Outdoors, the home includes a BBQ and off-street parking for 3 cars.
Casa Dan is enviably located on a Shirley Lane, a quiet laneway in Byron Bay that backs onto a reserve which runs parallel to Shirley Street. It is a pleasant 5-minute stroll to Belongil Beach and a 7-minute walk to town. Enjoy local favourites at Belongil including Belongil Bistro for breakfast and lunch, and the Treehouse for a family friendly atmosphere into the evening with a cheeky cocktail, wood fired pizzas and live music on weekends.
Further afield, Gold Coast attractions such as Southport and Surfers Paradise are 66km to the north and Ballina is 34km south.
Suitable Booking Groups
Ideal for family holidays or spending time with extended family and friends.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond will be processed the week leading up to arrival.
Casa Dan Location
Casa Dan Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay