Stylish 5 bedroom Queenslander, minutes from Byron town
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-45150
Located walking distance of downtown Byron Bay, Cape Cottage is a delightful, renovated Queenslander home that’s designed for entertainment and relaxation. This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom double-storey property features multiple living spaces, plus a modern kitchen and open plan living and dining area that opens to a covered verandah with BBQ.
Polished floors, white walls, French doors and plush seating feature throughout this relaxed property, providing a comfortable setting for guests to relax during their stay. Elegantly decorated bedrooms call you to sleep, all with ceiling fans to keep the spaces nice and airy. Cape Cottage is also surrounded by lush gardens and greenery, adding to the relaxed vibe of the home.
At Cape Cottage, you’ll enjoy the comfort and relaxation you need, plus all the perks that Byron’s town centre has to offer - from world-class restaurants and shops, to beautiful beaches and parks.
Please note, there are a number of buildings under construction around the property, and noise levels may vary during construction. Please consider these works when booking and feel free to discuss with our helpful team so we can make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 10 (maximum 8 adults)
- Renovated double-storey Queenslander home
- Multiple living spaces, including 2 lounge areas with Smart TVs
- Covered verandah with BBQ, plus a large backyard
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Portable heaters
- 5 minute walk to Byron Bay’s main street
- Close to Tallow Beach
- Parking for 1 vehicle in garage (parking not permitted on shared driveway)
- Please note, construction works are currently taking place around the property, and noise levels may vary. Please consider these works when booking
The property boats indoor living areas on both levels - each equipped with a Smart TV and comfortable seating. For those who are up for coffee and conversation, the top-floor verandah is a great space to unwind.
Dining and Cooking
The open plan kitchen and dining space is located downstairs, featuring a lovely wooden top island bench and open shelves. The pristine countertop is home to an electric stove top, oven, dishwasher, and a coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided).
Wine and dine at the marble-top dining table or gather around alfresco-style on the covered verandah. The outdoor space also features a BBQ that’s perfect for a summertime cookout.
All light-filled bedrooms on the top floor feature a door that opens to a verandah that leads to a pleasant seating area - a great space to kick back with a drink in your hand. One of the upstairs bedrooms features 2 single beds - ideal for families travelling with kids.
The main bedroom - equipped with a comfy king - is located on the ground floor, while all bedrooms feature ceiling fans to keep things nice and comfortable.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10, maximum 8 adults):
- Bedroom 1: queen, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, verandah access
- Bedroom 2: 2 x singles, ceiling fan, verandah access
- Bedroom 3: queen, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, verandah access
- Bedroom 4: queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 5 (main bedroom): king, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, side drawers
Cape Cottage features 2 pristine bathrooms split across both levels, each fitted with a shower, single vanity and toilet.
Bathroom 1 (shared): shower, single vanity, toilet
Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, single vanity, toilet
The property’s European-style laundry area - located on the ground level - includes a washer, iron, and ironing board. A clothesline and airer (no dryer) are also available.
Cape Cottage’s backyard garden features a covered verandah for outdoor entertaining, making it a delightful place to relax and unwind. There’s also a pleasant outdoor lounge area on the top floor of the home that’s surrounded by gorgeous palm trees.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Please note, external security cameras are installed at the property for guest safety.
Secure garage parking is available for 1 vehicle at Cape Cottage. Please note, vehicles are not to be parked in the shared driveway.
At Cape Cottage, the best of Byron Bay is right on your doorstep with beaches, nature reserves, shopping, and dining, all within easy reach. Situated on the southern end of Byron, just 500m from base of the town’s main street, the property is conveniently located walking distance from the much-loved Byron Bay General Store (120m) and Bay Grocer (300m). Stunning Tallow Beach (1.4km) is close to home, while popular Suffolk Park is also a short journey (4.3km) from the property, for additional dining options.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.