Rustic, family home with Cape Byron lighthouse views
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31216
Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, Cape Breeze is a warm and rustic-feeling family getaway in the heart of Byron Bay. Sip a glass of wine and admire uninterrupted views of the Cape Byron headland and lighthouse from the generous wrap-around verandah. There are 5 beautiful bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, anchored by a huge, open-concept living, cooking, and dining space. Two beaches within walking distance beckon, while the centre of town is a quick 5-minute drive away.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10, with a separate study
- Uninterrupted views of Cape Byron headland and lighthouse
- Fully covered, wrap-around verandah facing north and east
- Cathedral ceilings in living space
- Smart TVs and Sonos sound system for streaming
- Rustic kitchen with modern, stainless steel appliances
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Amenities for Table tennis
- Parking space for 3 cars
- 10-minute walk to either Clarkes or Tallows Beach (800m)
- 5-minute drive to town (1.2km)
The heart of Cape Breeze is its open-concept living space upstairs. Warm and inviting, this room will quickly become the central gathering place for your family or group of friends while staying in Byron Bay. Crows Ash tongue-and-groove timber flooring extends throughout, while full-length cypress pine boards draw the eye upwards to the incredible cathedral ceiling. This fine craftsmanship is evident throughout the home, but truly on display here in the living space. Sit back and relax on the supple leather couch and chairs, or leave the sliding glass doors open wide to welcome daily ocean breezes while admiring headland views.
Cooking & Dining
Designed for Cape Breeze, the kitchen cabinetry and pantry were built from timber milled from an Australian Red Cedar tree taken from a nearby Wilsons Creek farm. The rustic feel is perfectly balanced with shining, stainless steel appliances and modern fixtures, creating a practical space for preparing any meal. There is a beautiful breakfast bar built-in, along with an informal dining space with seating for up to 6. Opposite the lounge space, a larger dedicated dining area features more custom furniture and a formal dining table for 8.
With 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms spread out over two floors, Cape Breeze is ideal holiday accommodation for groups of friends or a family. One queen bedroom and a bathroom are located downstairs on the ground floor. Upstairs, the remaining four bedrooms are divided into two separate wings of the house. The master suite offers added space and privacy from the other bedrooms, with a king bed, walk-in closet, private access to the verandah, and an ensuite bathroom. In the other upstairs wing are three more bedrooms and a third shared bathroom. There are ceiling fans in every bedroom and the upstairs rooms have beautiful, sloped timber board ceilings.
- Master Bedroom: 1 king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom 5 (Downstairs): 1 queen bed
Just off the master bedroom is an ensuite with a freestanding shower and a large vanity with ample storage and counter space. Adjacent to the other three upstairs bedrooms is a second shared bathroom with a shower/bathtub combination. The third bathroom is downstairs, with a freestanding shower as well as the home’s laundry facilities.
Master Bathroom: Freestanding shower, toilet, ensuite
Bathroom 2: Shower over bath, toilet
Bathroom 3 (Downstairs): Freestanding shower, toilet, laundry facilities
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
The wrap-around verandah is one of many outstanding features of this special home. North and east-facing, this fully covered space provides both shade from the summer sun and uninterrupted views of the Cape Byron headland and its famous lighthouse. On the upper deck is a gas-powered barbecue and large dining table, perfect for admiring the nightly show as the sun slips down behind the trees. There are many fine restaurants in town, but on this verandah, your group will enjoy the most desirable dinner reservation in Byron Bay!
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
There is space for 3 cars to park in the uncovered driveway.
Cape Breeze offers an enviable position backing onto Arakwal National Park, a large nature reserve with numerous walking trails and easy access to Tallows Beach. There is ample space in the backyard for kids to roam, as well as a small neighbourhood playground with swings just down the road. The location grants guests a short walk to not one but two beaches, as popular Clarkes Beach is also less than 10 minutes away. After spending the morning chasing surf breaks or swimming, Top Shop Cafe is just around the corner and a popular spot for a local brekkie and brew. Byron Bay is also well-known for its diverse collection of upscale boutiques and dreamy spas, so be sure to take a stroll (or quick drive) into the centre of town and enjoy all that this dynamic destination has to offer!
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Separate Study
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Cape Breeze Location
Cape Breeze Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay