Very best of Hinterland luxury living
Situated 20 minutes from Byron Bay in the town of Federal lies Callistemon View, a luxury holiday home that offers magnificent views and the very best of hinterland luxury living. Boasting spacious living areas, expansive outdoor entertaining decks and 5 large bedrooms, this contemporary home is an entertainers dream, perfect for large groups and family gatherings.
Offering the utmost in privacy, this secluded property is built for those who love to combine indoor and outdoor living. Its beautiful indoor areas blend seamlessly out to the numerous decks and the wrap around verandah, creating a real sense of space and fluidity.
One of the highlights of the property is the architecturally designed infinity pool and cabana area that boasts breath-taking hinterland views. The cabana is ideal for pool parties, entertaining, cocktail sundowners and general relaxation both day and night. It even features its very own heaters and fireplace to provide a warm and intimate atmosphere on chillier evenings.
Inside the house, a large open plan living area combines a stylish lounge, complete with a wood burning fireplace and fantastic views, with a modern gourmet kitchen and indoor dining area. There is an adjoining informal lounge area, outdoor lounge area and dining space that overlooks the garden.
Callistemon View offers five bedrooms that can comfortably sleep up to ten guests. There is a master suite featuring a king size bed and private ensuite bathroom, three Queen size bedrooms and a 5th bedroom with a queen size bed that is part of a large downstairs entertainment den (private but not closed off). All of the additional bedrooms share a central family size bathroom.
- Secluded luxury holiday home for up to 10 guests in Byron Bay
- Elegant infinity swimming pool & poolside cabana
- Set on 10 acres
- Wrap-around verandah & multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Located only 20 minutes from Byron Bay
- Breath-taking view of the stunning Hinterland
- This property has a small unfenced pond adjacent to the house that can be accessed via two separate entrances. With this in mind, this property is not suitable for young children unless all sliding doors along the verandah are kept closed at all times.
- Mobile phone reception is limited in this area.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.