Charming 4 bedroom house at Clarkes Beach
Byron View is appropriately named, offering lovely views of the lush, Byron hinterland and spectacular sunsets from its spacious, enclosed front balcony with floor-to-ceiling plantation shutters. This inviting, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house at Clarkes Beach is a comfortable place to settle in and enjoy all that Byron Bay has to offer!
Enter the living and dining space, a warm, relaxing place to get cozy around the smart TV or engage in pleasant dinner conversation at the dining table. The fully-equipped chefs kitchen has modern appliances and a charming breakfast bar with seating for 3.
Stepping outside, you’ll discover an immaculate backyard retreat just behind the house. A spacious, covered deck offers ample room for lounging as well as dining, with a barbecue and prep space. The manicured lawn stretches the length of the property, with 36 metres of green space to play and enjoy. There is even a bonus surprise awaiting the kids: a secret cubby house tucked away inside the garden.
There are 3 bedrooms upstairs, 1 king and 2 queen beds, each with ceiling fan and polished timber floors. In the upstairs hallway is a shared, newly renovated bathroom with separate soaking tub, glass shower, and ample counter space. The 4th bedroom is located downstairs and is a perfect teen retreat with its own private entry and access up to the backyard. The downstairs bedroom also has its own ensuite bathroom with shower, 2 single beds, and a desk.
Byron View’s location is unbeatable, just minutes from Clarkes Beach and the centre of town. An added perk is the unmissable coffee at The Top Shop, one of Byron’s most popular cafés, just a stone’s throw from the house.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Spacious front balcony with hinterland views and wrap-around plantation shutters
- Covered outdoor rear deck with barbecue and surfboard rack
- Large, well-kept lawn and garden with bonus cubby house, perfect for kids
- Open, light-filled living room with smart TV
- Well-appointed chef’s kitchen
- Air conditioning throughout first floor and ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, and additional toilet
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- 5-minute walk to Clarkes Beach
- 15-minute walk to town
- Parking for 2 cars, 1 in covered carport and 1 in uncovered driveway
Living & Dining
When you enter Byron View from the front balcony, you’ll be welcomed into an open, light-filled living and dining room. Polished, timber floors are carried throughout the space, which is comfortably decorated in warm tones fitting with the natural wood materials and earthy rattan accents. There is ample seating centered around the smart TV, while an informal dining table has space for 6 to gather over a meal.
Between the living room and kitchen is a bonus area with small workspace, providing added privacy and separation when you simply must get a bit of work done!
The modern, fully-equipped chefs kitchen has everything you need to whip something together from your fresh, farmers market finds. There is ample cooking and prep space on the large gas range and spacious granite countertops. The breakfast bar seats 3 comfortably, and is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine and conversation without leaving out the chef in the group.
On the first floor are 3 of the 4 bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen bed, with access to the incredible front balcony through sliding glass doors. There is a second queen bedroom down the hall and a third bedroom with king bed overlooking the backyard. All of the upstairs bedrooms are comfortably furnished and offer large, bright windows as well as ceiling fans. There is a shared bathroom located on this floor, newly renovated, with ample counter space, a glass shower and separate soaking tub.
Downstairs, the fourth bedroom is a delightful retreat ideal for teenage guests with it’s own private entry. There are 2 single beds as well as a desk, with sliding glass doors that open into the backyard. The second bathroom is an ensuite with a shower and separate toilet.
Bedroom 1: 1 king bed (can be split into 2 single beds)
Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
Bedroom 4: 2 single beds (cannot be combined)
The outdoor spaces at Byron View are truly top-notch, from the spacious balcony out front to the immaculate backyard and garden. The enclosed front balcony provides an inviting welcome to the house, with plantation shutters that are best left open to admire lovely views of the Byron hinterland. This sun-drenched space is ideal for enjoying spectacular sunsets, with comfortable lounge seating as well as a table with seats for 6.
Just off the kitchen is an entertainer’s dream: a huge, covered deck with separate lounge seating, a dining table for 8, and a barbecue with prep space. With sweeping, high ceilings and ample space to lounge and chat, the deck is a perfect place to gather and enjoy the beautiful Byron Bay weather.
An expansive stretch of green, manicured lawn spans 36 metres from the deck to the end of the property. Kids will love having all that space to run and play, with an added bonus: a secret cubby house, tucked away within lush garden, practically made for a lively game of hide-and-seek.
There is space for 2 cars to park, 1 in a covered carport and 1 in an uncovered driveway.
From beaches and boutiques to coffee and craft cocktails, there is so much to love about Byron Bay. Located just minutes from Clarkes Beach, Byron View is ideally positioned within walking distance of it all. Clarkes Beach is beloved by surfers and sunbathers alike, while a short-but-scenic walk through native bushland also leads to pristine Tallows Beach.
One of the most popular hangouts in Byron Bay is The Top Shop, a friendly local café widely considered the best coffee in town. The Top Shop is just down the street from Byron View, and sure to become your go-to spot, just like it is for Byron locals. The centre of town is a short walk away, where you can enjoy Byron Bay’s best shopping, dining, and nightlife.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Byron View Location
Byron View Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay