Stunning hinterland estate, designed for outdoor living
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-42955
Tucked away among jaw-dropping hinterland in Byron Bay’s Coorabell region, Byron Vale is a private and luxurious country estate that delivers beauty at every turn.
This secluded 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom rammed earth home is set atop acres’ sprawling land, and features a beautiful grassed courtyard in the middle of the home that separates the main communal spaces in the north wing from the bedroom quarters in the south.
Byron Vale boasts high ceilings and wide spaces with a free-flowing layout, maximising indoor and outdoor living. Give everyone their own space across this stunning property that features multiple living, dining and kitchen areas - including its covered verandah, outdoor entertaining space and tranquil freshwater pool (not heated).
For those who crave a peaceful escape near The Bay, Byron Vale offers the privacy you need, with the best of Byron and its surrounding areas close to home.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 7 (maximum 6 adults; single bed suitable for small child only)
- Gorgeous country estate on
- Rammed earth property, designed with north and south wings
- Spacious covered verandah for year-round outdoor entertaining
- 12m freshwater swimming pool (not heated), set among lush countryside
- Stunning grassed courtyard and manicured lawns
- Dual kitchen spaces, plus multiple dining and living areas
- Gas fireplace in the north wing living area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Separate office space, located off main living room
- Covered parking for 2 vehicles, plus non-covered driveway parking for 4 cars
The home offers plenty of living areas to relax and unwind, no matter the occasion. Byron Vale’s indoor living is a place for comfort and entertainment, with its plush seats and TV. The area’s warm lights and interiors make it an excellent place to hang around, while during the cooler months, the gas fireplace keeps things toasty. The property includes a turret-shaped office space - handy for guests who would like to study or work during their stay.
Along the verandah, you’ll find no shortage of places to unwind, with a selection of lounge chairs and dining tables available, plus a cosy hammock that guarantees relaxation.
The poolside cabana also provides a nice place to retreat to, whether you’re just lounging with the family or seeking a quiet space to enjoy the view.
Dining and Cooking
Byron Vale features a stunning indoor-outdoor flow, allowing for a seamless transition between the home’s many dining and cooking spaces.
The indoor gourmet kitchen features granite benchtops and Tasmanian oak, plus a gas stovetop and oven, dishwasher, double-door fridge, and a coffee machine (starter pack of beans provided). An island counter with bar stools also offers space for dining or preparing meals.
Outside, there’s a combined living, dining and kitchen area - complete with a gas stovetop and wine fridge - that overlooks the scenic countryside. There’s also an additional outdoor dining area with BBQ off the main lounge room and kitchen in the north wing, giving guests plenty of options for serving drinks and meals.
Byron Vale boasts 3 beautifully styled and spacious bedrooms that have been designed with elegance and luxury in mind. Each guest room includes an ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, with ducted air conditioning keeping the temperature just right. Two of the bedrooms open out to the verandah, offering a gorgeous view of the countryside.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 7, maximum 6 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, ducted walk-in wardrobe, built-in closet, access to verandah
- Bedroom 2: king (can be made into 2 king singles), ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, ducted air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: queen, single bed (suitable for a small child, only), ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe, access to verandah
Guests to Byron Vale will love their own private ensuite bathroom - each one designed with striking black tiles and marble that off-set the eye-catching rammed earth structure. The home also features a powder room with toilet and single vanity, located near the front entrance.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from bedroom 1): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from bedroom 2): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (ensuite from bedroom 3): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Powder room (near main entryway): single vanity, toilet
The sizeable laundry room is equipped with a washer, dryer, iron, ironing board, and a clothes airer. A clothesline is also available off the verandah.
Outdoor and Pool
Byron Vale’s grounds are a joy to beyond - eye-catching bushland and manicured lawns as far as the eye can see. Experience the soothing sights and sounds of the Coorabell hinterland from the many outdoor viewing areas - including the stunning courtyard that sits between both wings of the house.
Take a relaxing nap on the hammock and enjoy the breeze, or head for the sanctuary of Byron Vale’s alluring freshwater swimming pool (not heated) and cabana, where guests can laze away the day among gorgeous surroundings.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
The property’s expansive driveway offers covered parking for 2 vehicles, plus non-covered parking for an additional 4 vehicles. Please note, the property’s garage is not accessible to guests.
Positioned nearby to Wilsons River in Coorabell - a quiet hinterland region, west of Byron Bay (17km) - Byron Vale delivers beauty and tranquillity in spades. The home is surrounded by gorgeous greenery and is ideal for travellers who crave quiet solitude. The villages of Federal (3km) and Bangalow (15km) are a short drive from home, while Byron’s best beaches can be accessed in as quick as 20 minutes.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- New Listings
- Pet Friendly
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Additional Toilet
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.