Award-winning townhouse with heated pool in North Byron
NB: House currently being refurnished and restyled. Images are indicative of furnishings which are being replaced after recent property purchase. New images will be available by November 2020, and styling/furnishings will be of a comparable level of quality.
This stunning four-bedroom, three-bathroom townhouse is just minutes from one of Byron's iconic surfing beaches, within easy walking distance to North Byron and the local supermarket, pub, 'Habitat' (coffee, restaurants and shopping) and Byron's iconic Arts and Industrial estate.
This stylish townhouse is perfectly placed at the rear of a small complex - backing onto a nature reserve - providing the ultimate in privacy and serenity. Two private service yards offer the ultimate in security and discretion.
Completed in late 2017, this award-winning property is the brainchild of celebrated Noosa based architectural firm 'Chris Clout Design'. Winners of over 100 awards, this world class company is internationally renowned for their creative design capability. They focus on one philosophy: the ultra-important value of functional family living.
This simple edict is infused throughout the property - the modern, open plan design is complimented by elements such as large light filled windows and oak timber flooring which allow nature to take centre stage.
The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen flow seamlessly to the covered alfresco entertaining area, fully tiled in classic natural travertine stone blending flawlessly into the environment whilst complimenting the relaxing magnesium heated pool and garden area.
Soaring 5 metre ceilings and an abundance of glass in the living area brings the space to life, with a feeling of effortless elegance.
Level one is home to the master suite and bedrooms two and three, as well as the family bathroom, with private decks off the master bedroom and bedroom two. Bedroom four is located on the lower level.
Throughout the home, modern conveniences are featured such as automatic blinds, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans.
A remote-controlled double garage with internal access features fully tiled flooring and an entire wall of built in cupboards.
Stylish and chic, this residence brings the Byron beach ideal to life seamlessly merging casual coastal style with sophisticated design and contemporary features.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Creative design by multi-award winning architectural designer, Chris Clout
- Open plan living with an abundance of natural light
- Double remote controlled garage with built in cupboards, ample storage and internal access
- East facing master suite with private balcony and fully tiled en-suite
- Modern kitchen with gas hotplate, electric oven
- 5 metre ceilings in living area
- Split system air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- Private magnesium heated in ground pool, with surfboard feature wall
- Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions
- Private side entrance
- Close beach, shops and all amenities
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- New Listings
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay (includes Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.