Outdoor entertainers dream nestled in the Hinterland
Let this hidden Hinterland gem bring your holiday dreams to life - Byron Hills Hinterland Retreat is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom sanctuary, nestled in the stunning Byron Bay Hinterland, just 3kms from Bangalow village.
Spacious inside and out, there’s country charm and modern touches, with high ceilings, French windows and doors and floating timber floors. Dual indoor living spaces flow to the outdoors and the 4 spacious bedrooms all open out to the wraparound timber deck.
Outdoor entertaining is a breeze, with two covered alfresco dining spaces, a woodfired pizza oven, built-in BBQ, outdoor bath and 10m mineral pool with daybed and sun loungers.
Located in the serene Byron Bay Hinterland, Byron Hills Hinterland Retreat is just 3km from bustling Bangalow village and only a 10km drive to the beaches, dining, shopping and entertainment of Byron Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Private sanctuary within a lush green hinterland setting
- Elevated 10m mineral pool + outdoor bath
- Dual indoor living spaces
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Extra large master suite/parents retreat with lounge area, kitchenette, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Access to timber deck via French doors from all bedrooms
- Large covered Tuscan-style outdoor entertaining space with woodfired pizza oven
- Additional covered outdoor dining area with built-in BBQ
- 3kms to Bangalow and 10kms to Byron Bay
- Parking for 4 x vehicles in driveway
Living, Dining and Cooking
Byron Hills Hinterland Retreat welcomes with floating timber floors, breezy high ceilings and coastal-country styling. Sink into leather sofas and catch up on your favourite movie or series on Foxtel in the living space, with access to the outdoor deck and pool area. The dining space boasts an elegant setting for 6 and wall to wall French windows.
The country style kitchen is bright and breezy, with quality stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and direct access to the outdoor dining space. Guests will love the Breville Espresso Machine, with coffee supplied - especially on the outdoor deck while soaking in the Byron sun.
An additional living area is located near the sleeping space, complete with French style country interiors - the perfect spot for catching up on a good book or scrolling your favourite device, with complimentary wi-fi at your fingertips.
The sleeping space at Byron Hills Hinterland features a mix of easy, modern and cottage-style interiors and all bedrooms enjoy access to the timber outdoor deck. The master suite has extra wow factor, with its own living space and kitchenette, plus ensuite and walk-in-robe, and private access to the outdoor bath.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
- Master: king bed, ensuite bathroom, living space with sofa and TV, kitchenette, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king singles (cannot be made into a king), ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: queen bed, ceiling fan
The renovated bathroom spaces feature modern subway and hexagonal tiles, plus country-inspired vanities and tapware. Bathe under the stars and indulge in a little luxe, with the outdoor bath set beneath the covered thatched roof enjoying abundant Hinterland views.
- Ensuite off master with bath, shower & toilet
- Main bathroom with bath, shower & toilet
- Additional separate toilet
Byron Hills Hinterland Retreat also features an outdoor bath.
For guest convenience, Byron Hills Hinterland Retreat includes a laundry.
Make the most of the spectacular Hinterland views and step outside at Byron Hills Hinterland Retreat. Just off the main living, dining and cooking spaces, enjoy a large covered outdoor dining area, with seating and a built-in BBQ. The house also features an outdoor centrepiece - a Tuscan-style pergola with alfresco dining setting and woodfired pizza oven, complete with festoon lighting. A timber balcony wraps around the home, with all bedrooms offering access from indoors and is home to the outdoor bath, accessed from the master suite. A large grassed lawn promises plenty of room to play for adults and children alike.
Plunge into the private 10 metre mineral pool, shaded by palm trees and surrounded by lush green Hinterland. Drink in those views from your choice of high quality cushioned sun loungers or while laying on the day bed beneath the vine-wrapped pergola roof. Perspex fencing promises safety but allows for uninterrupted, panoramic views.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
The stunning tree lined driveway is both picturesque and practical, with room for 4 vehicles to park.
Byron Hills Hinterland Retreat is a private sanctuary nestled in the beautiful Byron Bay Hinterland. Surrounded by lush green Hinterland expanse, guests will love being so close to Bangalow village, just 3kms from home. Rich with cafes, good coffee, eateries and boutique shopping, Bangalow is an experience not to be missed and a great base for exploring the hidden gem that is Byron Bay Hinterland. Seeking sun, surf and sand? Byron Bay is only 10kms away and if you want to leave the car at home, there is a bus stop at the entrance to your property - perfect.
Suitable Booking Groups
This large Hinterland home is perfect for families and family groups, with lots of room outdoors, amazing outdoor entertaining spaces and an oversized parents retreat.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Byron Hills Hinterland Retreat Location
Byron Hills Hinterland Retreat Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay