Hinterland retreat, located just 3 minutes from Bangalow.
Welcome to Byron Creek House – a luxurious and majestic 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Hinterland retreat, located just 3 minutes from Bangalow. Drive up the long, tree lined entrance to this elevated homestead, nestled in tropical foliage and sitting atop 2.5 acres of green manicured lawns, framed by shady trees and garden. Oozing with old world charm, this historic home dates back to c.1905 and is beautifully preserved, with 14 foot high ceilings, polished timber floors and French doors and windows throughout.
There is room to roam, with two adjoined, immaculately fitted homes that make up one residence, framed on all sides by stunning timber verandas. Booking Byron Creek House gives you access to House 2 which is separated from House 1 by a laundry and dividers. To book the entire property, which comprises the 2 adjoined houses and sleeps up to 14, visit Byron Creek Homestead
House 2 includes the master suite and bathroom, brand new kitchen and large open-plan living space. Another spacious teen retreat/TV room has a single fold out + a mezzanine above with a queen room. A third room in House 2 offers 2 King singles (can be made as a King) and also offers a loft room with another Queen bed. Swim in the 11m saltwater pool or relax poolside in the shady, covered cabana. This luxurious Hinterland gem is perfectly positioned, 3 minutes drive to the charming village of Bangalow and only 7 minutes to the centre of Byron Bay.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms (1 with bath), sleeps 6 adults (can accommodate 8-9 if the group includes children)
- Sprawling and secluded rural property on 2.5 acres
- Historic home circa 1905, with beautifully preserved features
- Wrap around, covered timber verandas
- Large open plan living and dining
- 3 bedrooms
- Mezzanine levels include two dreamy loft bedrooms, offering additional sleeping space
- 11 metre saltwater swimming pool with covered cabana
Living and Dining
House 2 offers a large and open living and dining space, complete with high ceilings, kitchenette, built-in timber cabinetry, comfortable lounges and flat screen TV.
A brand new kitchen is located in House 2.
House 2 contains the master suite and bedroom 2, both with French doors opening to the timber veranda. A flexible and functional space in House 2, complete with flat screen TV and comfy sofa bed, offers a teen retreat, or TV room or an additional bedroom space.
Timber staircases at each end of the mezzanine level above bedroom 2 and the teen retreat reveal two “secret” loft bedrooms, complete with sloping ceilings, skylight windows and classic wrought iron framed queen beds.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 9 if group includes children):
- 1 x Queen
- 1 x fold out for a small child (w air con) + loft with a Queen bed
- 2 x Kings singles (can be made as a king) + another loft including 1 x Queen
Bright and airy, the bathroom in House 2 includes a deep, freestanding bath sitting beneath floor to ceiling louvre windows, mosaic feature tile wall, timber cabinetry, modern floating-style basin and a large double shower with frameless glass. There is also a second toilet in the laundry.
The outdoor space at Byron Creek House is pristine and picturesque, with the stunning, elevated weatherboard home sitting atop lush green lawns and within manicured tropical gardens, in the shade of native trees. Garden beds, planter boxes and shrubbery all frame the homestead, with large shady trees and the sprawling Hinterland beyond. Unwind with a book, curl up for a snooze and soak up summer breezes on the endless timber verandas that frame the house and are covered with dreamy sloping ceilings, illuminated with pendant lights and decked out with cushioned outdoor seating. Entertain with outdoor dining and BBQ or watch the sunset, swaying gently in the cane hanging chair.
Enjoy the balmy Byron climate and swim in the sparkling 11m swimming pool, which is fully fenced and framed by gorgeous gardens. Relax poolside in the exquisite shaded, covered cabana with table and seating.
This spectacular rural homestead is located just 3 minutes from the Hinterland village of Bangalow. Both charming and chic, Bangalow promises modern, gourmet cafes, excellent coffee and locally sourced organic food, unique and speciality shopping, the quintessential Aussie pub experience at Bangalow hotel and the unmissable Bangalow markets on the fourth Sunday of every month. Drive slightly further and access the bustling dining, shopping and entertainment precinct of world-famous Byron Bay in only 7 minutes.
*Please note that mobile phone reception is limited in this area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Byron Creek House Location
Byron Creek House Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay