Minutes from Clarkes Beach and cosy cafés
Byron Breeze 5 is currently undergoing extensive renovations (expected completion end of October 2020). New images will be coming soon!
Byron Breeze 5 is superbly located 150m from the beautiful sand and surf at Clarkes Beach and The Pass and is close to Tallow Beach on the southern side of Cape Byron headland. This Byron Bay holiday apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 large bathrooms (one with a bath) to accommodate 5 guests. It has the added benefit of a private balcony and secure undercover parking for one car. Byron’s independent shops and cosy cafés are a short stroll, providing breakfast through dinner and an informal nightlife. The famous ‘Beach’ cafe is a short 4 minutes stroll to enjoy great coffee, meals and waterfront views.
After a fun day on the beach, whale watching or climbing to the lighthouse, Byron Breeze 5 welcomes you home. It offers a very comfortably furnished open-plan living area, modern kitchen and private balcony for sundowners.
- 2 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5
- 150m from Clarkes Beach and The Pass
- 5 minutes stroll to Tallow Beach
- Open-plan living room
- Flat screen Smart TV’s, Bluetooth JBL sound system, NBN hi-speed Wi-Fi
- Private balcony for alfresco lifestyle
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and lounge
- Garage parking for one car
- Within walking distance of Byron’s shops, cafés and nightlife
Designed for a relaxing indoor-outdoor lifestyle, Byron Breeze 5 has a light and airy open-plan living area with floor-to-ceiling windows providing ample natural daylight. It flows seamlessly out onto the private balcony for sunset drinks and quiet reading. Two cushioned sofas and armchairs allow you to put your feet up in front of the Smart flat screen TV or play your music. There is a bright breakfast/dining area with glass table and chairs for casual family dining.
The open-plan U-shaped kitchen is fully equipped for preparing a quick Nespresso coffee or snacks and meals with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, electric hob and breakfast bar with two stools. Tile floors extend into the dining area.
Both spacious bedrooms have ceiling fans. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, an ensuite bathroom and a flat screen TV.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 5):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x bunk beds and 1 single (3 beds in total)
Two bathrooms: one ensuite with huge shower and one shared bathroom with shower and laundry.
Relax on the private balcony of this holiday apartment in Byron, which enjoys privacy with an intimate natural green canopy.
Secure garage parking for one car.
Located on Lighthouse Road at the junction of Tallow Beach Road in Byron Bay, Byron Breeze 5 holiday apartment is 150m from the stretches of fine golden sand and aqua blue water that Clarkes Beach and The Pass are known for. The iconic Tallow Beach is also a short walk away. Set in a sought-after location, this Byron beach apartment is conveniently close to everything. Leave the car in the garage and head out on foot; the bustling town of Byron with its independent boutiques, cafés, farmer’s markets and gourmet food stores is just 10 minutes’ stroll away.
Enjoy fresh sea air and stunning coastal views as you hike up Lighthouse Loop or try the rainforest walk and spot whales and dolphins from Cape Byron Headland, Australia’s most easterly point. Wildlife abounds in this area, especially in nearby Arakwal National Park, which is known for its birds.
Inland villages, like Bangalow, provide a scenic destination for lunch and shopping in quaint hamlets where time stands still.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Byron Breeze 5 Location
Byron Breeze 5 Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay