Large property with pool opposite Belongil Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31173
The Byron Blisshouse offers multiple accommodation options directly across the road from the beach at Belongil Beach, great for extended families and friends wanting to stay together but also have their own separate space. The whole space including the penthouse, garden villa, and studio can be booked together to accommodate up to 14 guests, or each section can be booked separately.
The whole property offers lush tropical gardens for a haven of privacy, and is fully fenced with separate entrances and gates between each section. When the whole property is booked, the internal gates are unlocked to provide easy access to all guests. Pets are also welcome (subject to approval and special pet friendly terms and conditions) when the whole property has been booked.
The elegant two-storey, three-bedroom Penthouse is open, light and spacious. Its contemporary open plan kitchen and living area is surrounded by large sun-drenched timber decks, multiple entertaining areas, barbecue and plunge pool.
The master loft bedroom features a queen bed and ensuite with french doors opening up onto a private balcony. The second bedroom has a king bed with ensuite. The 3rd bedroom over looks the pool area and has 2 twin singles that can be made together as a king. There is a 3rd bathroom for guest convenience.
The romantic ambience of the Penthouse makes it particularly popular with couples and honeymooners. It is also a perfect place for a family or couples holidaying together and accommodates up to 6 guests.
Blisshouse Garden Villa
The deluxe three bedroom Blisshouse Garden Villa is an intimate space ideal for couples or small groups.
Its open plan living area, well-equipped kitchen, BBQ and shaded patio are fringed by a tropical oasis, providing alfresco living and lounging options. The master bedroom features an extra touch of luxury with its French doors opening on to the exotic gardens. The villa includes a second queen sized bedroom and a third bedroom in luxury style accommodating twin singles (can be made as a king if preferred).
The Garden Villa is equipped with modern quality furnishings and all the little extras that make it a luxurious home-away-from-home.
This recently refurbished studio has been fitted out with quality modern appliances and furniture, and offers basic cooking facilities in the kitchenette.
The studio has a plush king size bed with superior bedding making it cosy for those nights in watching a DVD. The bathroom has a full marble shower room and separate toilet & vanity area.
The studio has a grassed fenced courtyard with hot and cold outdoor shower - convenient for rinsing off after the beach. A BBQ is supplied for your cooking enjoyment.
Byron Blisshouse is ideally located across the road from locals favourite The Treehouse which provides wonderful wood fired pizzas and a great vibe perfect for friends and families. Their relaxed indoor/outdoor flow makes it suitable for dogs to sit alongside guests when seated outside. Belongil Bistro is also only a few doors away and is fantastic for coffee, breakfast and lunch. Belongil Beach and the pet friendly section is located across the road from Byron Blisshouse and is great for families and surfers. With this location and stunning property, guests can be as lazy as they please or for the more adventurous, can stroll into town via the beach and spend hours immersed in the best that Byron has to offer.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 6+ Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Byron Blisshouse Location
Byron Blisshouse Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay