Renovated, bohemian style Bangalow cottage
Nestled within tropical gardens in the centre of quaint and charming Bangalow village, in Byron Shire’s Hinterland, is Bohemian Bangalow. This fully renovated cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms showcases the perfect mix of modern and traditional, with fresh white/black contrasts, contemporary pendant lighting and Bohemian styling as well as original features including stained glass windows, hardwood floors and decorative ceilings. 4 light-filled bedrooms beckon and there are 2 large and lovely bathrooms with modern cabinetry and tapware. Outside, enjoy timber decking, outdoor sofas and dining table, BBQ, sun loungers and an outdoor bath, all surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Wander through the front gate and walk to Bangalow village, rich with local produce, coffee and handcrafted wares. The beaches and attractions of Byron Bay are only 15kms away.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Fully renovated cottage, with standout original features retained including French doors, hardwood timber floors and stained glass windows
- Large covered timber decks with BBQ, outdoor sofas, plantation shutters and alfresco dining
- Separate studio-like space included, with bedroom, ensuite bathroom, kitchenette and access to private timber deck with outdoor setting, sun loungers and outdoor bath
- 500m to Bangalow village, 15kms to Byron Bay beaches and town
- 2 off street car parks available
Cute, cosy and comfy, the living space at Bohemian Bangalow features timber floors, modern coastal-country styling and original features including timber frame windows and decorative ceilings. Relax on the built in sofa seating, bathing in natural light and from the light-filled living space, wander through French doors to the timber deck and outdoor dining.
Cooking & Dining
Practical and pretty, the kitchen at Bohemian Bangalow has marble look benchtops and splashbacks, plenty of storage, all lit by a striking contemporary black pendant light. An island bench with 3 timber stools provides casual breakfast bar seating, with additional dining outside on the rear deck accessed via French doors in the living space.
The sleeping space at this Bangalow cottage showcases the perfect mix of original and refreshed features. There is lots of natural light streaming through original timber framed windows, with modern soft furnishings and interior decor. The studio space (bedroom 4) has a sun-drenched built-in window seat, with stained glass windows and French doors accessing the timber deck outside.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
- Master bedroom: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: double bunk
- Bedroom 4: queen bed, TV, small kitchenette with basic amenities (microwave, bar fridge, jug and toaster), access to private outdoor deck, ensuite bathroom
The main bathroom has double sink plus bath and shower and the large ensuite bathroom includes feature wallpaper, modern white vanity and black tapware plus the beautiful original timber framed windows. In addition to the two bathrooms, guests are invited to bathe beneath the stars in the outdoor bath, encased in timber framing and nestled within the tropical gardens.
The property at Bohemian Bangalow is rich with tropical gardens and shaded by green palm trees. A large timber deck at the rear is home to plush outdoor sofas, a dining table and chairs for 6, BBQ and modern Bohemian styling. An additional timber deck, accessed via the studio space (bedroom 4) is home to a timber outdoor setting with bench seats and sun loungers, all surrounded by gardens and bamboo privacy screening. Bathe under the stars and the pretty festoon lights in the gorgeous hot/cold outdoor bath, encased in timber.
At Bohemian Bangalow, there are two off street car parks available for guests.
This lovingly restored cottage sits within the village of Bangalow - a unique and inviting little Byron Shire town, with an historic streetscape and modern mix of cafes, restaurants and shopping. Stroll 500m from Bohemian Bangalow to access Bangalow and enjoy great coffee and eats, browse the mix of retail options including high-end homewares, handmade ceramics and local wares. Don’t miss the Bangalow Markets, take a trip to nearby Minyon Falls in Nightcap National Park or grab a beer at the historic Bangalow Hotel. Just 15 minutes to the centre of Byron Bay, Bangalow is equal parts charming and cool.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.