Large, private home with spa - 5 mins to Blues Fest + Brunswick
Nestled beyond the trees overlooking Tyagarah Nature Reserve is Blues Lodge: a fully renovated 6 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom holiday home, sleeping 12.
Follow the tree lined driveway to Blues Lodge and step through the wide entry space into this fully renovated home. Ample windows invite plenty of natural light and fresh, modern interiors are complimented by luxe contemporary styling. Dual living spaces promise plenty of space to unwind, plus the large and light-filled dining area is perfect for sharing meals with family and friends. 6 generous bedrooms invite, with the master complete with dressing room and ensuite bathroom with vintage style claw foot bath.
Outside, flat grassed space and plenty of trees promise lots of outdoor fun. Relax at the tall timber table with stools beneath a covered entertaining area, with easy access to the indoor kitchen via a sliding glass servery window - perfect for alfresco dining and sunset cocktails. Kick back on the sun loungers beneath the large shade sail and gather around the firepit or soak in the spa under the stars.
With plenty of seclusion and space, Blues Lodge is located in just 5 mins from Brunswick Heads, right on the Tyagarah Nature Reserve. Perfectly positioned for privacy but also conveniently close to the highway, it’s just a short 15 minute drive to iconic Byron Bay, where world class shopping, dining, entertainment and stunning beaches await.
- 6 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 12
- Fully renovated home on secluded property
- Dual living spaces + sitting room
- Modern fresh interiors and luxe styling
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Master suite with dressing room + ensuite with bath
- Large outdoor entertaining space with kitchen servery access and outdoor dining
- Manicured lawns, sunloungers, outdoor seating and shade sail
- Generous spa pool
- Firepit with timber log seating
- Carport parking for 3 vehicles, plus extra space in driveway
- Private and secluded, bordering Tyagarah Nature Reserve
- Easy access to highway, 15 minutes from Byron Bay and 5 minutes from Brunswick Heads
- Walking distance to Blues Festival site
Living is easy at Blues Lodge. Right by the front entry is a large and light-filled living space, complete with plush modular sofa, flat screen TV and a luxury vintage inspired chaise lounge - perfect for relaxing with a book or taking an afternoon nap. A second living space is located at the other end of the house, both with access to the outdoor space through sliding glass doors. Kick back here on the leather lounge with views to the outdoor entertaining and spa area.
Cooking and Dining
Blues Lodge is perfect for cooking for a crowd and dining with your crew. The kitchen boasts 2 ovens, gas cooktop, rangehood and double door fridge, plus breakfast bar and seating for 3. An ample wine rack wraps around the fridge and a sliding glass servery window invites the outside in, offering easy access to the outdoor entertaining space.
Settle in at the large timber dining table with 8 luxuriously upholstered chairs. An additional sitting room sits off the dining area, complete with a leather two seater sofa - it’s just made for relaxing with a book or a pre dinner drink.
Rest and relax at Blues Lodge, with 6 generous bedrooms featuring ample windows and lots of natural light, all styled to perfection. The master suite also includes a dressing room and ensuite bathroom with freestanding, claw-foot bath.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 12)
- Master Bedroom: King bed, dressing room, ensuite bathroom, ducted air con, TV
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, ducted air con
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, ducted air con
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, ducted air con
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, ducted air con
- Bedroom 6: King bed, ducted air con
2.5 bathrooms have you covered at Blues Lodge. The master bedroom ensuite bathroom features a shower, toilet, double vanity and deep, claw-foot bath. The fully renovated second bathroom showcases a large shower with frameless glass and single vanity with recycled timber cabinetry. An additional powder room with double vanity and separate toilet adjoins the laundry space.
For guest convenience, the property includes a large laundry space with washing machine, dryer, bench, sink and cupboards. There is also an outdoor clothesline and iron and ironing board.
An entertainers dream, guests can dine alfresco with ease beneath a large, covered entertaining space, complete with high timber table, stools and outdoor lounges. A kitchen servery window promises easy access to the outdoor space for the meal makers and mixologists inside. Gather beneath the stars around the firepit, with encircling timber log seats. A large shade sail sits above additional outdoor sofas next to the spa pool.
Blues Lodge sits on a large and lush landscape, with neighbouring Tyagarah Nature Reserve rich with trees and plant life. The home is surrounded by flat, lush grassed lawns, perfect for exploring, entertaining and impromptu cricket matches. Brush fencing sits around the perimeter for added privacy.
Indulgence awaits - take a spa under the stars, in Blues Lodges luxury spa pool/jacuzzi.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
There’s ample car parking, with 3 covered carport spaces and plenty of driveway parks.
Both private but easily accessible, Blues Lodge has a unique location to love. The property sits on the border of the Tyagarah Nature Reserve, nestled within trees and nature, promising privacy in abundance. The property is also just moments from the Pacific Highway, with stunning Byron Bay beaches and town only 15 minutes drive to the south. Historic Byron Shire village, Bangalow is also just 15 minutes away, where guests will find boutique shopping and excellent, locally sourced coffee and produce. Beautiful Brunswick Heads is only 5 minutes away; choose from the ocean or the river, plus a range of shops and eateries, a pub and iconic Brunswick Picture House. Byron Bay’s annual Blues Fest, held at Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm, can be accessed from the property on foot, making this the perfect accommodation for guests attending the 5 day music festival.
Suitable Booking Groups
Being large, low maintenance, private, secluded and perfect for entertaining, Blues Lodge is a great property for group getaways or special celebrations. Easy, walking distance access to the Blues Fest site makes this property perfect for those attending this annual event. Small events will be considered - please contact our reservations team to discuss. Please note - Blues Lodge is private and perfect for entertaining, however, there is a caretaker on the property so guests are reminded to be mindful regarding noise.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.