Epic beach-inspired home with huge outdoor area and pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32618
Situated in Byron Bay’s prized ‘Golden Grid’, just minutes’ walk from the surf, sand and shops, Blubayu is the ultimate holiday home for your next beach getaway. Immersed in a lush tropical setting, this epic 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home impresses with a jaw-dropping outdoor entertainment area and swimming pool, plus beach-inspired bedroom suites, and gorgeous living and dining rooms.
Inside, the home is designed with a superb flow which allows plenty of privacy between the classy living, kitchen and dining spaces, and the peaceful bedrooms - 2 of which boast a striking ensuite bathroom, as well as access to a private courtyard terrace. The property also features a spacious kitchen - equipped with high-end appliances and a servery window - and a sweet living room which brings a relaxed, rustic charm to the fore.
Blubayu really leaves its mark with its wondrous outdoor area, which truly feels like a private oasis. Here, manicured gardens and brightly painted beach-striped walls surround the tranquil pool area, and enormous covered entertainment space. This stunning area is ideal for year-round enjoyment, with a family sized dining table, sofa seating and a fully equipped outdoor kitchen - complete with a BBQ, bar fridge and sink - sure to impress.
Blubayu is bursting at the seams with features - you’d be excused for never wanting to leave one of Byron Bay’s most desirable holiday homes once you set foot inside!
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Expansive outdoor entertainment area with a fully functional kitchen and family dining suite
- Tranquil saltwater swimming pool and sun loungers
- Spacious kitchen equipped with high-end appliances and servery window
- Indoor and outdoor dining options
- Stylish living room with Smart TV
- Tropical gardens and courtyard spaces
- Outdoor storage rack for surfboards
- Sought-after location in Byron Bay’s ‘Golden Grid’
- 400m walk to Byron’s main street
- 1km to Byron’s Main Beach
- Parking available for 1 vehicles in garage and 2 cars in driveway
Blubayu’s handsome living room - positioned in the centre of the home - is a welcoming space to kick back and relax on your holiday. Connecting to the impressive kitchen and dining area, this light-filled family room pops with head-turning artwork, decorative seating and rustic furniture. There’s also a Smart TV, making it the ideal spot to chill out with a movie.
Dining and Cooking
Culinary creators will take great delight in the chef-friendly layout at Blubayu with impressive cooking facilities available both inside and outside the home. The central kitchen includes a host of high-end appliances - including an induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, and coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided) - with a stylish timber dining table completing the room. The space connects to the home’s stunning outdoor entertaining area via sliding doors and a servery window, with an enormous outdoor kitchen taking pride of place on the deck. Barbequing is a breeze with the large BeefEater grill, while guests can keep drinks and fresh produce cool in the bar fridge. When it’s time to serve up, enjoy the company of your quests as you dine while overlooking the pool and surrounding tropical gardens.
Rest easy in Bluebayu’s comfortable bedrooms which feature award-winning Koala mattresses. Each room is tastefully styled with beach-inspired artwork, handsome timber furniture and luxurious linen, creating a peaceful space to relax. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are fitted with block-out blinds, with sliding doors providing access to a quaint courtyard space that runs along the side of the home.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): queen bed, ensuite bathroom, Smart TV, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, blockout blinds, courtyard access
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, blockout blinds, courtyard access
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, plantation shutters
- Bedroom 4: queen bed, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, plantation shutters
Blubayu features 3 sparkling bathrooms, each designed with elegant grey-coloured marbled tiles which complement sleek white fixtures throughout. Bedrooms 1 and 2 each boast a charming ensuite, while the home’s central shared bathroom includes a gorgeous alcove bath - ideal for long, soothing soaks for guests young and old. Blubayu also includes a private shower and toilet, located just off the outdoor entertaining area - handy for washing off after a dip in the pool.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite off master bedroom): rain shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite off bedroom 2): rain shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (shared off hallway): rain shower, bath, toilet, double vanity
- Bathroom 4 (off pool and deck area): hot and cold shower, toilet, single vanity
The laundry area - equipped with a washer and dryer - is tucked away next to the outdoor kitchenette, with a washing line conveniently positioned around the corner.
Blubayu’s impressive outdoor entertainment space is a joy to behold and is an ideal spot to entertain and unwind no matter the occasion. Designed with a high-pitched roof, and highlighted by a glimmering swimming pool, this delightful area boasts a fully functional outdoor kitchen - equipped with a gas BBQ, bar fridge, sink, and ample bench space for preparing meals and drinks. The decking area also includes sofa seating and family sized dining table, a wall-mounted Smart TV, plus a servery window which connects to the home’s main kitchen. The space also boasts 2 ceiling fans, to keep things cool when the mercury soars.
Blubayu is surrounded by tranquil gardens around the perimeter of the property, with a pleasant courtyard space extending off 2 of the home’s 4 bedrooms. There’s also a surfboard rack and towel-drying area located near the clothesline, plus a private shower and toilet tucked around the corner of the deck.
Please note, the outdoor space is located in close proximity to neighbours and guests are required to keep noise to a suitable level.
Surrounded by serene palm trees and ferns, as well as eye-catching candy striped walls - a tribute to Australia’s iconic painted beach shacks - Blubayu’s serene pool promises hours’ enjoyment. A striking Buddha water feature overlooks the inviting saltwater pool, with comfy sun loungers neatly positioned on the pool deck. Please note, the pool is not heated, however, it enjoys plenty of sunlight throughout the early part of the day.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
The property has space for 2 vehicles parked nose-to-tail in the driveway, with 1 car space available in the garage. There’s also ample on-street parking available for additional vehicles.
Located in the ‘Golden Grid’ - Byron Bay’s original residential district - Blubayu is ideally positioned in the heart of this bustling beach oasis. The town’s main street is a mere 400m walk, providing guests with endless options for dining, shopping and entertainment. The iconic Byron Bay Main Beach is also 1km from home, providing easy access to one of Australia’s most-loved beaches.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Hair Dryer
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.