Cool and contemporary 3 bedroom beach house
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31170
Modern and contemporary inside and out, Black Star is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom renovated beach house nestled within the trees and located just 2.5kms from the centre of Byron Bay.
The striking dark weatherboard exterior showcases the modern renovation of this holiday home and the theme continues inside, with a contrasting black and white palette within the open and airy living, dining and cooking space. Relax by the indoor fireplace, dine beneath the French windows or create meals in the sunny kitchen with black and white cabinetry.
3 bedrooms with cool and contemporary styling and plush bedding welcome, with the master accessing the generous timber balcony through sliding glass doors. Also accessed via black framed glass doors from the indoor living space, the sunny outdoor entertaining space features built-in seating beneath tropical palm trees plus BBQ, dining setting, outdoor shower and timber privacy screening.
Black Star is located in a leafy pocket of Byron Bay, just 2.5kms from town and a short walk to Tallow Beach.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 6
- Renovated beach cottage with flawless contemporary styling
- Open plan design with a-frame ceilings
- Wood burning fireplace (starter kit of firewood available - winter months only)
- Air-conditioning in living area
- Outdoor entertainers deck with built in seating and outdoor shower
- Pet friendly property with a fully-fenced yard
- 2 x off street car parks (in driveway)
- A short walk to Tallow Beach
- Stroll to Byron icon, The Roadhouse Cafe
- 2.5kms from Byron Bay town
Living, Dining and Cooking
Open and spacious with stunning sloping A-frame timber ceilings, the living, dining and cooking space at Black Star is striking, with bright whites alongside dark colours and accented tones. Relax on the leather sofa or plush chairs in front of the fire or catch up on your favourite shows on the Smart TV, with Apple TV and Netflix. Reverse cycle air con keeps guests comfortable in any weather. A dining table for 6 sits beneath the french windows, flooded with natural light. The striking black and white kitchen features stone benchtops, modern subway tiles and stainless steel appliances. Wine, dine and relax at the breakfast bar on stunning leather stools beneath the leather pendant light.
Step up to the sleeping space, where 3 masterfully decorated bedrooms beckon. The master bedroom conveniently opens out to the sunny timber deck.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master: king bed (can be split into 2 singles), ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, ceiling fan
The bathroom promises rest and relaxation, with a deep bathtub, oversized open shower space, toilet and reclaimed timber vanity. An additional toilet offers added convenience.
Black Star sits on a generous property with a lovely leafy front yard. A private fenced outdoor timber decking space comes complete with BBQ and al fresco dining setting as well as built-in timber seating shaded by tropical palm trees. There’s even room out the back to kick a ball or have a picnic, with a grassed lawn at the rear of the house. Spend the day in the sun, surf and sand at nearby Tallow Beach and get home to Black Star to rinse off in the sunny outdoor space with an outdoor shower, concealed from the front of the property by timber privacy screening/fencing.
There is space at Black Star to park two vehicles off-street, in the driveway.
Black Star is located in a leafy pocket in southern Byron Bay, just 2.5kms from town. Walk to Tallow Beach for sun, surf and sand and stroll to the end of the street to Byron Bay icon, The Roadhouse; serving up delicious coffee and all day breakfast and lunch, plus woodfired pizza, claypots and cocktails. Embrace the Byron Bay spirit and practice yoga at Creature Yoga, just next door to The Roadhouse and a short stroll from your holiday home at Black Star.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Pet Friendly
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Black Star Location
Black Star Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay