Beachfront 3 bedroom luxury apartment opposite Main Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31846
Bay Royal Apartment 2 is a luxury, self-contained, ground floor apartment that has everything at its fingertips. Ideally located within the tranquil Bay Royal Apartments, the apartment sits directly across from beautiful Main Beach, and only a short 200m stroll into the bustling heart of Byron Bay.
With a spacious north-facing terrace, the apartment is filled with natural sunlight and ocean glimpses, while being discreetly hidden behind a manicured garden setting. Designed to provide ultimate comfort, it has well-appointed interiors, including a full-sized kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry, and a secure underground car park.
Wake up and stroll across the road for a surf check with your morning coffee, then round up the family for beach sun, surf and sandcastles. Conveniently retreat back to the apartment to quench your thirst and replenish energy reserves with some lunch, and laze the afternoon away in ducted air conditioning.
More water fun awaits in the large resort pool at the back of the complex - perfect in the afternoon as the sun goes down - or kick back with a BBQ and drinks by the outdoor entertainment area. Even better, grab a racket for a game of tennis with an aperitif.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Beachfront apartment ideally located opposite Main Beach
- Private outdoor entertaining terrace overlooking ocean, with separate entrance
- Lavish open plan living and kitchen areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air con throughout
- Resort-style amenities, including pool, full-size tennis court and BBQ area
- 200m to shops, dining & bars
- Step out for a beachfront stroll or walk to the Byron Bay Lighthouse
- Secure undercover parking for one vehicle
At every turn, Bay Royal Apartment 2 brings the feel of the beach to you. Light ocean-themed colours and a striking antique surfboard welcome you as you step into the living area, decked out with charming timber furniture, as well as a plush sofa and armchairs. Guests can also catch-up on their favourite shows by accessing their Netflix account on the property’s Smart TV.
The space opens out to a private courtyard, allowing you to let in the crisp coastal air. For days where The Bay’s breeze won’t do, close up and let the ducted reverse cycle air con do the rest.
Cooking & Dining
Meal prep is simple in Bay Royal’s spacious kitchen. This stylish and modern space is home to a generous bench, cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and Nespresso coffee machine. For long stays, guests can enjoy the ample cupboard space.
Choose to dine inside by the lavish timber dining table, or at the kitchen bench courtesy of three stylish stools. Outside, an ocean view awaits as you kick back and dine in supreme comfort in the undercover courtyard area.
Rest to nature’s soundtrack of rolling waves as you slip off to a blissful slumber at Bay Wave. Elegant and sun-filled, all three of the bedrooms feature hints of the beach, with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout. The master includes a plush king bed, while singles in the guest rooms are perfect for families, or can be combined into king beds perfect for a group of couples.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Master Bedroom: king with ensuite, ducted reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 2: 2 x king singles (can be combined to make a king), ducted reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king singles (can be combined to make a king), ducted reverse cycle air con
Sleek and stylish, Bay Royal’s two bathrooms are tastefully decorated with sand-coloured tile and marble, bringing the beach to you. The master bedroom ensuite features a shower and single vanity, while the shared bathroom also includes a gorgeous bath, for the soothing soak you’ve been dreaming of.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): shower, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, bath, single vanity
For your convenience, Bay Royal is equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
Greet the rising sun or farewell the day as you overlook the ocean from Bay Royal’s undercover entertaining area. This private terrace links from the property’s living area and features an expansive dining table - ideal for outdoor dining and drinks - as well a sun lounge, tucked away among a quaint garden arrangement. The space also included its own entrance - ideal for taking surfboards and bikes in and out of the property.
The complex also features a number of shared amenities, including an outdoor pool, full-sized tennis court, and outdoor BBQ and sitting space.
After hitting the beach, get your water fix at Bay Royal’s outdoor pool. This shared space is surrounded by gorgeous palm trees with ample sun beds available to catch some sun rays.
Unfortunately this property is not pet friendly.
Bay Royal guests have access to one secure undercover parking space, accessible via key entry. Belongings can also be stored in a secure cage located in the car park.
Bay Royal brings the ocean to you with Byron Bay’s iconic Main Beach a stone’s throw from your front door. Drink in the sights, sounds and smell of the beach, as you catch glimpses of Byron’s world-famous Lighthouse to the east. The beach isn’t the only thing at your doorstep with the town’s vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment precinct a mere 200m from home. Spend hours wandering the Bay’s lively streets, and finish with a drink and feast at the nearby Beach Hotel.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Bay Royal Apartment 2 Location
Bay Royal Apartment 2 Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay