Architecturally designed luxe home right by Tallow Beach
Welcome to Byron Bay’s hottest holiday address - Bay Rock House. This super luxe, Paul Uhlmann architecturally-designed property boasts 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and is set majestically in one of Byron’s premier streets, close to town and adjacent to stunning Tallow Beach.
In honour of the natural environment, earth elements combine in this luxury beach house which features ample stone and timber, floor to ceiling glazing to capture stunning ocean and Lighthouse views and mechanical louvres for a striking look and added privacy. Open and inviting, the central cooking and dining space showcases high-end fixtures and finishes and ultra modern styling. Nestle into the spacious sunken lounge, taking in those unrivalled ocean views and sleep in 4 luxury, light-filled bedrooms.
A 20m lap pool wraps around the edge of the home, complete with spa and outdoor shower and an expansive covered outdoor terrace invites guests for afternoon drinks, BBQ dinners and simply lounging in the beautiful Byron climate. From this unrivalled Byron Bay location, be first to watch the sun rise over the ocean, take in views of the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse or enjoy the changing colours of afternoon light over the Bay and Hinterland beyond.
**Please note this a non-smoking property and guests must refrain from smoking here at all times**
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 7
- Bespoke architecturally designed split level super luxe home by Paul Uhlmann architects
- Spectacular ocean views over the bay, Hinterland and to Byron Bay's iconic Lighthouse
- Stunning earth-inspired, natural material fixtures and finishes
- High-end contemporary interior styling
- Sunken living space with expansive views
- Additional living and media rooms
- Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and access to private balcony
- 20m heated lap pool, spa and outdoor shower
- Short walk to Tallow Beach, via neighbouring nature reserve
- Short walk to Top Shop, Clarkes Beach, Beach Byron Bay and Lighthouse Trail
- 10 minute beachside walk to Byron Bay town
- 2 x off street car parks in driveway
Living, Dining and Cooking
Relax in wide open spaces in the smart, architecturally-designed living, dining and cooking space at Bay Rock House. Rich with natural materials and bathed in natural light, the sunken living space is encased in glass and offers spectacular ocean views. Sit by the fireplace, set in stone; snooze on built-in sofas or lounge in leather recliners. The kitchen is centralised and fitted with quality stainless appliances, also boasting an extra large stone benchtop with stools, for a casual dining space. Prepare snacks and drinks while watching the family play, with views to the outdoor recreational areas from the cooking space. A contemporary dining setting for 8 sits between the cooking and living, with retractable glass doors seamlessly opening to the outdoor living.
There is an additional living space/media room, complete with top of the range electronics, quality sofas ready to sink into for movie night, plus a bean bag that unzips to a full size queen mattress. Wifi is provided complimentary to keep guests connected during their stay.
Tall ceilings and timber unite in the sleeping space, with ample natural light and plush bedding, contemporary furnishings and natural fibres.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 7)
- Master Bedroom: king bed, ensuite, walk in robe, access to private balcony
- Bedroom 2: queen with large desk
- Bedroom 3: king single
- Bedroom 4: 2 x singles (can be made as a king on request)
Channelling the feel of a luxury hotel day spa, the bathrooms at Bay Rock House have a sleek all-tile finish with continued earth elements, elegant frameless glass and statement hand basins.
- Ensuite bathroom: toilet, shower, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (upstairs): bath, separate shower, double vanity,
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom 3 (ground level): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 4 (lower level): shower, toilet, single vanity
Bay Rock House also has an outdoor shower, located beside the pool.
A separate laundry is provided, complete including washing machine, dryer and bench space.
Designed with Byron Bay’s beautiful year-round climate in mind, Bay Rock House boasts an expansive outdoor terrace adjacent to the pool, accessed through stacking glass doors from the indoor living space. Sit on plush built-in outdoor sofas, or around the dining table, sharing BBQ meals or drinks at dusk. An upstairs balcony can be accessed from the master suite. The split level home has multiple grassed lawn areas, perfect for the kids to play and a trampoline for bouncing the day away.
Luxury awaits at the Bay Rock House! Splash all day in the stunning heated 20m lap pool, then soak under the stars in heated spa, plus there is an outdoor shower. This private swimming space sits beside the outdoor entertaining area and is set within tropical foliage and rock walls for privacy.
Unfortunately pets are not accepted at Bay Rock House.
There is off-street driveway parking for 2 x vehicles at Bay Rock House. Please note the garage is not available for guest use.
Bay Rock House occupies an enviable Byron Bay location in Paterson Street, which is both walking distance to Byron Bay town and a very short stroll to the beach. With stunning National Park and endless coast at the back, you’ll be perfectly positioned for an unforgettable holiday within nature. Surfers, swimmers and sun seekers alike will delight in the close proximity to surf haven Tallow Bach and beautiful Clarkes Beach is also within walking distance. From this amazing location, walk to local favourite Top Shop and award-winning restaurant Beach Byron Bay, easily access the world famous Lighthouse trail and enjoy a stunning walk, beachside, into the centre of Byron Bay.
Suitable Booking Groups
Family groups will love this amazing Byron beach house with pool, spa, trampoline and lush lawns to keep the kids entertained all summer. Plus, it’s walking distance to Tallow Beach, Clarkes Beach and town, offering adventure for all ages.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Complimentary Meet and Greet
- Coffee Machine
- Super Luxe
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No Smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $2000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.