Newly renovated and close to town and beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32480
Discover the best of Byron Bay at Barrel and Branch - a fresh and modern 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom beach house, located only 200m from Byron Bay town and just 800m from the beach. With a crisp white weatherboard exterior and a gorgeous sun-drenched front porch with wicker sofa, Barrel and Branch beckons with warm, inviting beachside charm. Inside, the home is light-filled and open, with a modern luxe beach styling, including crisp white interiors, timber finishes and furniture and raw and natural fibres throughout. The main house features open plan living, dining and kitchen and two spacious and plushly furnished bedrooms and two resort-style bathrooms (one with bath). An additional studio comes complete with a separate bedroom and ensuite and fully functional kitchen.
The outdoor space at Barrel and Branch is perfectly designed to maximise the beautiful year-round Byron Bay climate. A large covered entertaining space sits beneath an A-frame roof and offers quality 8-seat outdoor dining, plush lounge chairs and a large outdoor sofa. Cool off in the stunning inground swimming pool, which is also surrounded by timber decking and a covered patio space adjoining the two bedrooms. The studio space has a wraparound covered timber deck with outdoor seating and the property also features a large grassed backyard, tropical gardens and palm trees and swinging pod chairs. Perfectly positioned, Barrel and Branch is located on Butler Street, only 200m from the heart of Byron Bay and a short 800m stroll to the shores of stunning Main Beach.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6 adults
- Fresh and modern, with modern beach-luxe styling
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms in main house, one with bath
- Separate studio with bedroom, ensuite and fully functional kitchen
- Multiple outdoor living and dining areas, with high-end outdoor furniture
- Sparkling inground swimming pool
- 200m to Byron Bay town
- A short stroll (800m) to beach
Living & Dining
With a bright and airy open plan design, the living and dining space at Barrel and Branch is fresh and modern, with contemporary furniture. Relax on the sofa, watching Foxtel on the flat screen TV and share meals at the timber dining setting or at the breakfast bar. The living space invites the outside in, with a seamless flow to the outdoor living and dining, accessed through timber French doors.
Cook and create in the simple and stylish kitchen, with stone benchtops, timber cabinetry and loads of natural light.
The main house features two spacious bedrooms, both with private access to the covered outdoor patio and pool area. The master bedroom features a dreamy 4 poster bed and an ensuite bathroom, with bath. In the studio, sleep soundly in a separate bedroom with wall to wall glass doors, opening out to the tropical garden oasis.
- Master bedroom: 1 x king 4 post bed and ensuite (with bath)
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Studio: 1 x queen bed, ensuite bathroom and fully functional kitchen with induction cooktop
Bathe in resort-style elegance, with 3 sleek and modern bathrooms. In the main house, the master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom with a freestanding bath, floating timber dual vanities and open shower. There is also a guest bathroom in the main house, with a shower and toilet. The studio bathroom beckons with floating timber vanity and huge open shower space.
Choose from multiple outdoor entertaining spaces - step out from the indoor living to stunning outdoor living, with a large timber decked outdoor area, covered by a stunning A frame roof. Dine al fresco, right by the pool, at the 8 seat timber outdoor dining setting or relax in on the plush outdoor lounges or sofa. Swing in the balmy Byron breeze, with your best holiday read, on a swing chair beneath the pergola on the patio. The studio also features a covered timber deck with dining and outdoor seating, within the peaceful tropical gardens. Enjoy the grassed backyard area, shaded by palms and swing from the pod chair nestled amongst the tropical trees.
Barrel and Branch sparkles with a spectacular inground swimming pool, framed by opaque fencing, timber decking and tropical gardens. Relax poolside in comfy lounge chairs on the covered patio.
For comfort in all the seasons, Barrel and Branch has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. Enjoy Foxtel and complimentary guest Wi-Fi.
Guests have the use of 1 off-street parking space (garage is not available for guests).
Barrel and Branch enjoys an enviable location on Byron’s Butler Street, close to both town and the beach. Leave the car at home and wander only 200m to the heart of Byron Bay to find top quality dining, excellent coffee and cafes, entertainment for all ages and world-class shopping. Stroll a short 800m to paddle and play at Byron Bay’s iconic Main Beach, which is lifeguard patrolled through summer.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Barrel & Branch Location
Barrel & Branch Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay