2 minutes' walk to the heart of Byron Bay
Barefoot Lane offers spacious family-friendly accommodation all on one level with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and off-street parking for 3+ cars. Well-located, it is just 2 minutes’ stroll from Byron’s Main Beach, farmer’s market and local shops. You’ll be smiling from the moment you arrive and see the spacious living area (with reverse air-con), modern kitchen and garden outlook. Comfy chairs beckon guests to linger on the deck, light up the BBQ and chill out in the fenced yard. The enclosed garden provides a safe zone for children to play.
If you can tear yourself away from this private holiday retreat, Byron’s gorgeous sand and surf are a short walk away overlooked by the famous Byron Bay Lighthouse. Browse for tasty treats and souvenirs on the weekly and monthly markets at the end of the laneway and enjoy cafés and shops nearby.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Prime location 10 minutes’ stroll to Byron Main Beach
- Accommodation on one level – ideal for children/the elderly
- Open-plan kitchen
- Living area with garden views
- Polished wood flooring throughout
- Spacious master suite with ensuite bathroom
- Fully enclosed garden
- Timber deck and BBQ area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Bose docking station and Wi-Fi
- Off-street parking plus car port
- 500m to local shops and markets
- 700m from Byron Bay centre
The open concept at Barefoot Lane beach house provides a bright and airy atmosphere throughout this spacious home. Home comforts abound in the living/dining room which features polished wood flooring and garden views. There is ample sofa seating around the flat screen TV (Smart TV available for guests with Netflix accounts). There is a dining area with family-sized timber table and chairs.
The modern open-plan kitchen has white cabinets contrasting with the dark granite benchtops. Set in the corner of the living area, the kitchen is separated from the lounge by a half-height peninsula unit which includes bar stools. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including an eye-level microwave and oven.
Three bedrooms share two bathrooms – one master ensuite with soaking bathtub and one family bathroom with walk-in shower.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed or 2 x king singles with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king singles or 1 x king
Child-friendly with fully enclosed yard, Barefoot Lane has a shady L-shaped verandah with dining table and chairs. BBQ provided.
Carport for one vehicle and space for 3 additional vehicles off-street.
Barefoot Lane could not be more convenient for shopping, dining and the beach. The main shops and town amenities are less than 500m and the beach is an easy 700m walk. This well located beach house in Byron is also a short stroll from cafés, bars and restaurants along with the public pool, library and Woolworths. Weekly and monthly Farmer’s Markets set up at the end of the laneway and are a friendly way to source tasty local produce and souvenirs.
Further afield, trips into the nearby Hinterland will provide charming rural villages with great dining opportunities at historic local taverns. Scenic walks and nature spotting can be enjoyed inland and along the coast, particularly at Arakwal National Park. Captain Cook Lookout is the place to spy passing whales during the migratory season (June to November) or just breathe in the fresh sea air and enjoy the outdoor life.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Barefoot Lane Location
Barefoot Lane Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay