Deluxe villa, 2 min walk to Clarkes Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31159
Minutes from Clarkes Beach and the cosy cafés and shops in Byron Bay, Banjo’s on Paterson is tailor-made for laid-back beach holidays. The open-plan living area and modern galley kitchen open onto the private north-facing deck for a seamless alfresco lifestyle. The spacious outdoor area is perfect for sipping sundowners, lingering over dinner or doing absolutely nothing at all! With 3 bedrooms to sleep 6 (max 4 adults), a family bathroom, outdoor shower and off-street parking, this ground floor apartment has all the hallmarks of a perfect family holiday home in Byron Bay.
Leave the car behind and stroll 2 minutes to Clarkes Beach, or a little further into Byron Bay town. Cosy corner eateries such as the Beach Café and the Top Shop serve everything from chilled smoothies to full breakfast, lunch and dinner. Climb to the lighthouse or visit nearby Arakwal National Park where secluded Tallows Beach is perfect for surfing, sunbathing and and watching whales and dolphins that pass by.
- 3 Bedrooms, one family bathroom (no bath) & separate toilet, sleeps 6 (max 4 adults)
- 2 minutes’ walk to Clarkes Beach
- Bright newly renovated interior
- Ground floor apartment
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room, bunk room and master bedroom
- Foxtel and Netflix available
- Spacious north-facing deck and private front courtyard garden
- Modern galley kitchen
- Outdoor shower with hot/cold water
- Boutique complex of 4 residences
- Sought-after Paterson St location
- Close to Byron Bay cafés and shops
- Off-street parking for one car
Designed for a seamless indoor-outdoor lifestyle, the open-plan living area has floor-to-ceiling windows and fully opening doors onto the generous furnished deck. A sofa and armchairs are arranged around the TV which provides both Foxtel and Netflix for guest relaxation and entertainment. The breakfast/dining area adjoins the kitchen and has a wooden table and chairs for family dining. There is an additional sofa and TV in the bunk bedroom. Reverse cycle air conditioning will keep you cool throughout the steamy summer months.
The galley kitchen is modern and fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including oven, hob and extractor, microwave, dishwasher and family-sized fridge-freezer.
A laundry with family sized washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board is located next to the kitchen.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6, max 4 adults):
- Master bedroom: 1x queen bed with sliding door onto north facing deck, with air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: 1x king bed (can be split into two singles) with full-height window, deck views, and ceiling fans
- Bedroom 3: 1x bunk bed (2 x singles, kids only) with air conditioning
There is a shared family bathroom which has a walk-in shower (no bath), and there is also a separate toilet. There's an additional outdoor hot/cold shower.
Banjo’s on Paterson has two outdoor areas for guest relaxation. Enjoy the private courtyard garden and outdoor deck with comfy sofa beneath the shady pergola. The north-facing back deck offers al fresco dining at the table for 6.
An outdoor hot and cold water shower is also provided for guest convenience - perfect for rinsing off sandy bodies and surfboards after a day at the beach.
There is off-street parking for one car located in front of the apartment (no garage or carport available).
Banjo’s on Paterson is at the sought-after east end of the street, just 2 minutes’ walk from beautiful Clarkes Beach and close to The Pass and Tallows Beach. This prime Byron Bay holiday rental is equally convenient for walking to local cafés, an iconic part of this beach town. Casual dining and awesome breakfasts at The Beach Café and the Top Shop are a must!
Hike to the landmark lighthouse along the 3.7km Lighthouse Loop for stunning clifftop views from Cape Byron Headland, the most easterly point of mainland Australia. It’s the perfect place for spotting humpback whales navigating up and down the coast between May and October. Wildlife lovers can spend the day exploring nearby national parks including Arakwal National Park which is known for its birdlife.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Banjos on Paterson Location
Banjos on Paterson Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay