Superbly styled home with pool in Bangalow
Sitting in a quiet pocket within charming Bangalow on the northern NSW coast is Bangalow Palms; a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday home that sleeps 8. Nestled within tropical palms and gardens, the spacious refurbished home showcases contemporary styling for your perfect home away from home.
A light and airy open plan living and dining space is overlooked by the sleek remodelled kitchen and opens out to the generous covered outdoor living space, complete with timber deck, lounges, outdoor dining, BBQ, firepit and swimming pool. Four large bedrooms are styled to perfection, with the master including a study area, walk in robe and ensuite with corner spa bath.
Wander just 500m to Bangalow village, a small town with a rich history and great coffee, markets, shopping and dining. Just 15kms away is bustling Byron Bay and its world-famous beaches.
Pets are welcome at Bangalow Palms, with the generous rear yard fenced for safety.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Contemporary styling and quality furnishings
- Master includes study nook, walk in robe and ensuite with corner spa bath
- Complimentary wi-fi, Netflix and reverse cycle air con in living and master bedroom
- Large covered entertaining area with alfresco dining, outdoor sofas, BBQ and firepit
- Swimming pool
- Pet friendly (rear yard is fenced)
- 500m stroll to Bangalow village
- 15kms to Byron Bay
- 2 x off-street car parks
Living, Dining and Cooking
The open plan living, dining and cooking space at Bangalow Palms is drenched in natural light and styled to perfection. The combination of reclaimed timber furnishings, natural fibres, plant life and pops of colour create a contemporary and welcoming space for guests to enjoy. Relax on the sofa and savor the reverse cycle air con, while catching up on Netflix, or break bread with your favourite people at the timber dining setting for 8. Access the large outdoor space from sliding glass doors in the living area, as well as from the dining space, for ease of entertaining and barbecuing.
The stunning remodeled kitchen overlooks the living and dining space; sleek, modern, light and white, the cooking space features stone benchtops, glass splashback and gas cooktop. You’ll love this inspiring space for your holiday cooking, plus friends and family can cheer you on from the 4-seat breakfast bar on the opposite side of the island bench.
Four lovely bedrooms invite at Bangalow Palms, showcasing luxury linens, modern styling, indoor plants, reclaimed timbers, natural fibres and pastel tones.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
- Master: king bed, air con, TV, study nook, walk in robe, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, TV
- Bedroom 3: queen bed
- Bedroom 4: double bed, TV
Note: Daybed in lounge can be made on request to accommodate 1 child
Both of the large bathrooms at Bangalow Palms feature bathtubs - a standard bath in the main bathroom and a corner spa bath in the ensuite, plus oversized showers and double vanities. There is also a spacious laundry with washer and dryer.
Large and luxurious, the outdoor area at Bangalow Palms delights, with a sprawling timber deck and covered entertaining area with privacy screening. Catch up on your holiday reading or have some screen time while swinging in the hanging egg chair or enjoy alfresco dining at the outdoor setting complete with BBQ. An L-shaped plush outdoor lounge sits undercover, poolside, with easy indoor-outdoor access through glass doors to the living space. On cooler nights, sit within the fenced gardens and tell stories around the firepit.
The fully fenced pool at Bangalow Palms is sparkling and inviting, surrounded by tropical gardens for privacy and shade and separately fenced for added safety and security.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
The garage/carport can accommodate 2 vehicles.
Bangalow Palms is aptly named for its enviable location in charming and historic Bangalow village. Stroll just 500m to Bangalow town where you will find a cool mix of markets, boutique shopping, handcraft homewares, restaurants and cafes (with very good coffee) and drive 15kms to get to Byron Bay, a retail, dining and entertainment mecca, rich with attractions and golden sand surf beaches.
Suitable Booking Groups
This 4 bedroom home with pool is situated in a quiet suburban neighbourhood, making it perfect for family groups.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.