4 bedroom home with pool in Bangalow
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31157
Surrounded by jaw-dropping hinterland views, Bangalow Abode is a haven of relaxation a mere 2 minutes’ walk from its namesake village. Stylishly designed with furnishings from local traders - including Bisque, Bohdi Living and St Barts - Bangalow Abode is set over 3 levels, with the main entry hall leading into a large downstairs entertaining room that features a built-in queen bed.
The main living level boasts a modern and spacious kitchen with bench seating, as well as a large dining area and cosy lounge room. The neighbouring hinterland is captured through louvered windows with an abundance of natural light and breezes. Leading off the kitchen is the stunningly landscaped rear entertaining yard, with an in-ground pool, outdoor shower and elevated grassed area to enjoy.
Three elegant bedrooms - styled with beautiful Montauk linen - feature on the top floor, which is complemented by a spacious main bathroom and ensuite off the master bedroom. The 2 front rooms, including the master, open onto a deck that spans the front of the house - enjoy fresh breezes as you look out over Bangalow’s charming township.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Inground pool and outdoor area
- Hinterland views from top floor deck
- Media room with built-in queen bed (serves as fourth bedroom)
- Open plan living areas
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- New flooring and freshly painted
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- Parking for 2 cars, minutes from Bangalow’s main street
- Less than 2 minutes’ walk to Bangalow shops, cafes and restaurants
- 15 minutes’ drive to beaches, shopping and dining in Byron Bay
Bangalow Abode’s lavish living rooms are inviting spaces that are designed to be enjoyed with family or friends. Impressive timber pieces are carefully placed throughout the home, as well as a collection of immaculate furnishings from local traders, such as St Barts, Bisque and Bohdi Living.
The quaint media room - positioned on the lower ground floor, to the right of the main entrance - features a roomy sofa, fit for the whole gang to kick back and take in a movie. An equally cosy living space fills out the combined dining and kitchen area, upstairs on the ground floor.
Both spaces feature Smart TVs, allowing you to enjoy essential holiday viewing. Guests can access Netflix (own account required), while fans of the English Premier League will love watching live matches through Optus Sport - available as a complimentary streaming service throughout the house. A Sonos Bluetooth speaker is also available, for times when only music will do.
Cooking and Dining
Prepare to fall in love with Bangalow Abode’s sleek and contemporary kitchen, which shines with its sizable island bench, and chef-friendly appliances - including a gas cooktop, pyrolytic oven, dishwasher, and Nespresso coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided). Fully air conditioned, the kitchen blends into a stylish open plan dining space, with a plenty of seating available for the whole tribe - including breakfast bar stools and an expansive timber dining table. Summer cookouts are also an option with a BBQ and a spacious outdoor dining table positioned outside by the pool area.
Styled with luxurious Montauk linen throughout, Bangalow Abode’s light and bright bedrooms are beautifully appointed, with serene hinterland never far from view. The home’s 3 main bedrooms - situated on the top floor - all open out to the wrap-around timber deck, providing a peaceful place to take in your beautiful backdrop. Additional bedding is available in the media room - on the lower ground level - with a built-in queen bed neatly tucked away to the side of the living space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom, top floor): king bed (can be split into 2 x king singles), ensuite, ceiling fan, smart TV, built-in wardrobe, opens to balcony
- Bedroom 2 (top floor): 2 x single beds (can be made as king), ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, opens to balcony
- Bedroom 3 (top floor): queen bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, opens to balcony
- Bedroom 4 (media room, bottom floor): built-in queen bed
Bangalow Abode’s contemporary bathrooms exude elegance and luxury. The home’s shared bathroom is a real head-tuner. Accentuated by a striking grey-tiled feature wall, the space excels with a spectacular curved freestanding bath that’s sure to win over the hearts of travellers young and old. The cheerful ensuite bathroom - off the master bedroom - features an eye-catching black double vanity, while louver windows allow for fresh air to drift into the room.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite off master bedroom, top floor): shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared, top floor): shower, freestanding bath, double vanity, toilet
A hot and cold outdoor shower is located by the pool area.
A washer and dryer is situated in the kitchen area, and is neatly tucked away by sliding doors.
A sense of peacefulness will wash over you the moment you lock eyes on Bangalow Abode. The sight of dreamy hinterland follows everywhere you go, with a secluded garden area surrounding the pool area to the rear of the property. Outdoor entertaining is best by the pool deck - grab a drink and head for the sanctuary of the daybeds - with a gas BBQ and fire pit completing this impressive backyard space.
Surrounded by gorgeous mosaic-tiled walls on 3 sides, Bangalow Abode’s alluring inground pool is truly a place to unwind and slip into deep relaxation. Set to the backdrop of the home’s attractive garden, the pool area features daybeds and a 6-seat outdoor table, with an automatic awning providing shade protection for those resting by the water. For your convenience, pool towels and lilos are provided during your stay. Please note, the pool is not heated, however, it enjoys plenty of sunlight throughout the early part of the day.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly
Parking is available for 2 vehicles in the driveway at Bangalow Abode. Quiet on-street parking is also available for additional cars.
Bangalow Abode is conveniently located a gentle 2 minute stroll to Bangalow’s pleasant main street, where boutique shopping and top-shelf cafes, restaurants and bars await. Byron Bay’s iconic beaches, including Tallow, Broken Head and Belongil Beaches, are a relaxing 15 drive from Bangalow Abode. The home is also on the doorstep of Byron’s Hinterland region - a true foodie heaven - with not-to-be missed restaurants like Frida’s Field (10 minutes), The Hut (8 minutes) and Harvest (8 minutes) all close by.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.