Family and pet-friendly holiday home minutes from beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31178
Grab the kids and pack the pooch for a soothing seaside getaway at Bangalleys. Tucked away in the popular Byron Bay suburb of Suffolk Park, Bangalleys is a spacious, family and pet-friendly home positioned a mere 300m from sublime Tallow Beach, and local shopping and dining.
This unique 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has loads of rustic charm and plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy some rest and relaxation. Bangalleys shines brightest outdoors with a massive swimming pool, sun loungers, BBQ, and a handsome covered entertainer’s area taking centre stage. The fully fenced property also offers ample room for pets and children to run around in the landscaped front garden.
Inside, the open plan living and dining room is a central space for guests to come together to unwind and entertain, with a well-equipped kitchen, cosy sofa, flat screen TV, and a charming wood fireplace completing this relaxed area. There’s also a quaint media room positioned just off the main living area, allowing guests more space to find some ‘me’ time.
All 4 of Bangalleys’ guest rooms are situated on the ground floor, each opening out to the covered verandah that wraps around the home. Upstairs, the impressive master bedroom pops with an ensuite bathroom, plus a private balcony that overlooks the pool.
With the ocean, shopping and dining metres from home, Bangalleys is the ideal destination for your next beachside break in Byron Bay.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 9 (maximum 7 adults)
- Huge swimming pool with sun loungers
- Large covered entertaining area with dining table and BBQ
- 2 living spaces, including a media room
- Streaming apps available via Smart TVs (user accounts required; no free-to-air TV reception)
- Pet-friendly property with fenced front and back yards
- 300m walk to Tallow Beach,plus shops and dining at Suffolk Park
- Easy access to Broken Head Beach (3km) and Byron Bay (5km)
- Carport parking behind security gate for 2 vehicles
With 2 living spaces, Bangalleys provides plenty of room for guests to relax and entertain. The main living area in the centre of the home includes a comfy chaise sofa, with a wood fireplace - a winner at winter time - positioned in the corner of the room. There’s also a separate media room just off the kitchen, with a Smart TV and comfy couch completing the space. Please note, free-to-air TV reception is not available at the property, however, streaming is available via the apps on the home’s Smart TVs (user accounts required).
Cooking and Dining
Functional in design, Bangalleys’ kitchen features a spacious island benchtop - fitted with a gas cooktop - and plenty of room for preparing meals. Cooking is also an option outside with a gas BBQ, located within the lovely patio space. The home offers a host of dining options with a family sized suite plus breakfast bar stools available inside, and a roomy dining table positioned outside in the entertainment area.
Bangalleys’ 5 bedrooms each bring a relaxed, Balinese-style feel to the fore, with woven ceilings and stylish cane furniture a feature throughout. The ground floor houses all 4 of the guest rooms, with the master nestled away upstairs in the loft. Fitted with a plush king-sized bed, this sizable room boasts an ensuite bathroom, plus a sitting area with a comfortable couch.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 9, maximum 7 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom, upstairs): king bed with ensuite, air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe, access to balcony
- Bedroom 2 (ground floor): queen bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, door access to verandah area.
- Bedroom 3 (ground floor): double bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, door access to verandah area.
- Bedroom 4 (ground floor): 2 x single beds, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, door access to verandah area.
- Bedroom 5 (ground floor): single bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, door access to verandah area.
Sleek and stylish, the home’s main bathroom features a combined bathtub and shower - ideal for families traveling with youngsters. Upstairs, the master bedroom ensuite includes a roomy shower, as well as an eye-catching timber vanity. There’s also a private shower, toilet and single vanity located outside under the verandah - handy when rinsing off after a swim at the beach or pool.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared, ground floor): combined shower and bath, toilet, single vanity
A small laundry space is located in the corner of the main living area, equipped with a combined washer and dryer available.
Surrounded by tropical plant life on all sides, Bangalleys’ serene gardens are a joy to discover. The large, fully-fenced front yard is home to a collection of beautiful palm trees, ferns and native plants, with the gorgeous greenery flowing through to the rear of the home where the swimming pool sits.
Bangalleys is also renowned for its striking covered patio area, which overlooks the glimmering water. This impressive space boasts stunning timber flooring, plus an expansive 8-seater dining table and a gas BBQ, making it the perfect spot to let the hours pass by.
Prepare to fall in love with Bangalleys’ huge swimming pool, which promises to deliver hours’ fun in the sun. Positioned at the rear of the property, just off the outdoor patio area, the pool impresses with a gorgeous feature wall, while palm trees add to the serenity of this tranquil space. Let the world pass you by in the refreshing water, or head for the haven of the sun loungers and kick back on the pool deck. Please note, the pool is not heated, however, it enjoys plenty of sunlight throughout the early part of the day.
Bangalleys is fully fenced with a front and back yard. Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Parking is available for 2 vehicles in the undercover carport, which is securely fenced for your peace of mind. Free on-street parking is also available for additional cars.
Bangalleys is perfectly suited for a beachside holiday with Byron Bay’s famed Tallow Beach a short 300m stroll from home, and Broken Head Beach - a popular surfing spot - a pleasant 5km drive away. You’ll also find dining and shopping options 300m from Bangalleys at Suffolk Park - be sure to sample the Suffolk Bakery and The Park Hotel - while downtown Byron Bay is a pleasurable 10 minute drive north.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay