Picturesque four bedroom home, lush gardens, pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31142
Bangalla Estate is situated in a lush green landscape of rolling hills and dreamy subtropical rainforest. Luxury meets history in this poetic Queenslander, beautifully preserved inside and out and elevated to overlook the most magnificent Byron Bay Hinterland setting.
Located in the hinterland pocket of Possum Creek, a picturesque 20 minute drive from Byron Bay, and close to historic Bangalow, Bangalla Estate is a rural retreat like no other.
Property features and overview
Make your way up the long, leafy private driveway through an abundant natural landscape where horses graze peacefully, towards Bangalla a truly beautiful and welcoming 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury Hinterland home.
Encompassed by wide, wrap around, shady and alternatively sun-drenched verandahs with decorative timber detailing, Bangalla Estate captures the best of the balmy Byron Bay climate. The classic Queenslander’s underfloor area is decoratively screened with timber battens, adding to the visual appeal of this lovely home.
Step inside Bangalla and the luxury continues to unfold. For rest and relaxation, guests will find a master suite with king bed and ensuite, main bathroom complete with gorgeous freestanding bath and resort style finishes, plus three more spacious, airy bedrooms, including king/twin king single, queen with ensuite and 4 x king beds in bunk formation. All bedrooms open out to the verandah, delivering an effortless indoor-outdoor flow.
An additional self-contained studio unit with queen bed and ensuite (with claw foot bath) is also available, making this quality Queenslander perfect for families or friends seeking a peaceful retreat.
Bangalla retains beautiful original features including high ceilings, French doors and windows, ornate architraves full length central hallway, stained feature glass panels and polished timber floors.
An entertainer's delight, the huge, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen features soaring raked timber ceilings, stainless steel benchtops and quality stainless appliances, including large oven, range hood and gas cooktop. Open timber framed bi - fold windows to reveal a functional and cute as a button servery, with seating on the outdoor decking area, offering the ultimate in summer entertaining.
Wander further down the deck to the luxury shaded gazebo with vaulted timber ceiling, surrounded by a lush tropical garden. Beneath the gazebo sits the spectacular, sparkling in ground pool, in a unique bush rock setting, sensitively fenced and with more generous gardens and trees.
Suitable booking groups
Bangalla is perfect for groups and/or families. Bangalla is set within 30 acres of beautiful rural land so is a nature lover’s paradise complete with wonderful birdlife. The rural setting of this property features a small dam, pond and watercourse and is adjacent to Possum Creek so children must be supervised by parents or a responsible adult at all times on this property.
The sparkling pool, relaxing verandahs, four-car parking capacity and sensational kitchen, perfect for cooking meals to remember, makes Bangalla a great match for families looking for a rural retreat with all the luxuries of home.
Bangalla Estate is located in the sleepy Hinterland hamlet of Possum Creek, a short five minute drive from Bangalow village and 20 minutes from the heart of Byron Bay.
*Please note that mobile phone reception is limited in this area
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Bangalla Estate Location
Bangalla Estate Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay