3 bedroom home + studio, walking distance to beach
Welcome to Bahari Grand - a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Byron Bay property, located within the Arts and Industrial Estate, a short walk from the beach and shops. Comprising a large 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home plus a separate 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio with private entry, joined via a 6 foot lockable gate, Bahari Grand is perfect for two families, sleeping a total of 8 guests. Boasting dreamy interior styling with high-end fixtures and finishes, the house is open and spacious, with living, dining and cooking + additional toilet located downstairs and 3 bedrooms plus 2 bathrooms upstairs. The studio comes complete with ensuite bathroom, fully functional kitchenette, private outdoor space and private entry. From Bahari Grand, easily access secluded North Beach, located adjacent to Byron’s luxury resort, Elements of Byron. Walk to boutique shops, cafes, wellness spaces and more in Byron’s bustling Industrial Estate or jump on the solar train to town, just 4kms away. Also, in close proximity is Stone and Wood Brewery, The Farm Byron Bay and Circus Arts.
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Comprises 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house (Bahari) + 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio (Bahari Studio).
- Open design, modern fixtures and impeccable styling
- 2 laundry’s with washing machine and dryer (one in studio, one in house)
- Multiple outdoor spaces, one covered with BBQ, one open within tropical gardens and a private space off the studio
- Short walk to North Beach and Elements of Byron Bay
- Walking distance to Arts and Industrial Estate, including Stone and Wood
- Brewery, Circus Arts and cafes, boutique shopping and wellness spaces
- Close proximity to The Farm Byron Bay
- 4km from Byron Bay town and beaches
- Garage parking available for 2 x small cars or 1 x large car plus 1 on street car park
Living and Dining
Step through the grand entrance space into Bahari’s open plan living and dining. Cool and contemporary, you’ll find high ceilings, tile floors and large glass sliders letting in an abundance of light. Relax on the large corner lounge watching the flatscreen TV or have a cup of tea in the sun at the table and chairs just beyond the living area. Share meals at the larger dining setting, with timber table and leather seats or wander outside to two al fresco outdoor spaces.
Cook and create in the Bahari kitchen, equipped with oven, cooktop, fridge, double sink and coffee machine. A large island bench creates a social space to share and entertain within the open plan living, cooking and dining. A fully functional kitchenette in the studio features sink, microwave, fridge and coffee machine, with a small table and chairs in the studio’s private outdoor space.
Bathe in natural light in Bahari’s 4 lovely bedrooms, with resort-style soft furnishings and linen you want to climb into. In the house, the spacious master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, bedroom 3 has access to a private covered balcony space and the studio bedroom also features a sofa, plus kitchenette and ensuite.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master Bedroom: 1 x queen bed with ensuite, reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed with private enclosed balcony space
Bedroom: 1 x queen bed, sofa, TV, ensuite, kitchenette, access to private outdoor space
Bahari boasts 3 bathrooms, with two located upstairs in the house (one with bath) and an additional toilet with powder room downstairs. The studio includes an ensuite bathroom. Both the house and the studio include a laundry, with washing machine and dryer.
Outside at Bahari, sit within landscaped tropical gardens, with a sun-drenched timber outdoor setting located just off the indoor dining. To the side of the house, entertain and share a BBQ on the generous timber deck, beneath skillion sloping roof. Comfy outdoor lounges provide a cosy spot to relax with a book in the shade. A private outdoor space located off the studio includes a two seater outdoor dining table.
Bahari Grand includes a double garage which can house 2 x small cars or 1 x large car (SUV). There is an additional car park on the street.
Bahari Grand sits within Byron Bay’s Arts and Industrial Estate, just 4kms from the centre of Byron Bay town. Walk from here to secluded North Beach, just adjacent from luxury resort, Elements of Byron. Wander to the Industrial Estate to eat at funky cafes, grab a (good) coffee, visit boutique shops, take a yoga class or get a massage or beauty treatment. Also in close proximity are Byron Bay attractions Stone and Wood Brewery, Circus Arts and The Farm Byron Bay.
Suitable Booking Groups
Bahari Grand is comprised of a 3 bedroom family home plus 1 bedroom studio separated by a 6 foot lockable gate, sleeping up to 8 - perfect for larger groups or two families. Book the property together as Bahari Grand or book separately the self-contained studio with private access (see Bahari Studio) or the 3 bedroom home (Bahari).
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- TBC for each property: Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay (includes Byron Bay Holiday Rentals/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals [insert relevant territory if applicable and only if that territory also has its own website]). Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.