Charming 3 bedroom beachfront villa with courtyard
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32220
Baby Blue is a charming, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom beachfront villa that has everything you need for a relaxing family holiday in Byron Bay. Located on the doorstep of stunning Tallow Beach, this impressive property features a spacious, open-plan living area, plus a galley-style kitchen equipped with modern appliances. There’s also a private courtyard lounge space, where you can kick back and enjoy the fresh ocean breeze.
Baby Blue is conveniently located a short drive from central Byron Bay, while some of the town’s most popular cafes are within easy walking distance.
Please note: Baby Blue is located below another private apartment that is rented separately, with its own separate entrance and facilities. The courtyard is not shared between properties, it is the exclusive use of Baby Blue guests. We ask guests of both dwellings to be mindful of noise and the private residential street in which the property is located.
Due to severe weather conditions, a number of nearby walking tracks to Tallow Beach are currently closed. The nearest path to Tallow Beach is via the ‘Ocean Trail’, accessible off Ocean Street, 450m south of the property.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Beachfront location at Tallow Beach
- Private courtyard with lounge space and hammock
- Modern kitchen with updated appliances including dishwasher
- Complimentary Netflix and WiFi
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Short walk to Tallow Beach (access via ‘Ocean Trail’ off Ocean Street)
- 3 minute drive to shops and restaurants in town
- Parking for 1 car in the driveway (uncovered) and additional space off-street
Picture your friends and family together, settled on the couch for a quiet movie night or gathered for a lively game of charades. The indoor living space at Baby Blue is open onto the dining area and kitchen, ensuring a seamless and connected flow of activity. Leave the sliding glass doors open wide to savour the salty sea breezes wafting in from nearby Tallow Beach.
Cooking & Dining
Open to the living space, the well-appointed, galley-style kitchen is fitted with modern appliances, including a dishwasher, gas cooktop, and stainless steel combination fridge/freezer. Sleek, stone countertops provide ample prep space while a roomy breakfast bar has seating for 4. Just off the kitchen is an additional, informal dining space with table and chairs for 4.
Sleeping & Bathing
The charming and bright bedrooms are tastefully furnished to exacting standards, with a flexible bedding configuration ideal for a family or group of friends. Overlooking the verdant front yard, the master bedroom has a king bed, along with an ensuite bathroom including a glass-enclosed rain shower. The second bedroom is similarly styled with a queen bed, which can be made into 2 singles on request. The third bedroom includes 2 single beds that can be pushed together, on request, to make a king bed. The second hallway bathroom is shared, with a rain shower and a lovely freestanding bathtub.
Bedroom 1 (master): king bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2: queen bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds (can be made into 1 x king bed on request)
- Bathroom 1 (Master Ensuite): Rain shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (Shared): Rain shower, freestanding bathtub, toilet
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
Just off the kitchen and dining area are sliding glass doors leading onto a private, covered and enclosed courtyard. Surrounded by lush, tropical landscaping, this charming retreat provides plenty of shade on a hot summer day. Settle into the comfy lounge seating area or enjoy a quick nap while gently swaying with the breeze from your own hammock.
There is parking for 1 car in the driveway (uncovered) and space for additional cars off-street.
With Tallows Beach as your backyard, a beachfront holiday escape is easier than ever at Baby Blue. Bring your board and experience one of Byron Bay’s most popular surf breaks, or walk north along the pristine sands to reach the iconic lighthouse and Cape Byron. World-class dining, dreamy boutiques and much more await you in the centre of town, only a short drive away. To experience the area like a true local, take a quick walk down the street and savour a fresh coffee at Top Shop or Roadhouse, two of the popular cafes nearby.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- 3 Bedrooms
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Baby Blue Location
Baby Blue Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay