Classically styled Byron home with a pool and spa
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32220
Please note: The property has recently been restyled. Images are indicative only but styling will be of similar quality. New images will be published when available.
Set in Byron Bay’s ‘Golden Grid’ - minutes’ walk from the town’s beaches, shops, and cafes - Azura is a charming home that’s built for relaxation and entertaining. This stylish 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home maintains much of its classic styling, with flourishes of modern decor featured throughout.
Tucked away among lush landscaping, Azura boasts a serene heated spa and swimming pool (not heated), plus plenty of indoor and outdoor areas for guests to enjoy a blissful break. Azura’s open-plan living, dining and kitchen spaces are bright and cosy, with sliding doors leading to a covered outdoor dining area that overlooks tranquil gardens and the inviting pool. There’s also a quaint media room that’s perfectly suited to lazy days with the family.
The property includes an upstairs loft that doubles as a stylish main bedroom - a stylish space that features a private lounge area, as well as a decking area, providing visitors with an additional space to retreat to.
Azura lets you delight in everything that Byron has to offer, while providing the comfort and relaxation to enjoy a soothing stay in The Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10 (maximum 8 adults)
- Spacious open plan, main bedroom in the loft, with a lounge, TV, and covered balcony (stairway access; no door for privacy)
- Heated spa and swimming pool (not heated), plus a covered outdoor daybed
- Multiple living spaces, including a dedicated media room
- Wraparound timber verandah with covered outdoor seating and BBQ
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge areas, bedroom 4 (loft main bedroom) and office space
- Tranquil gardens around property
- Short walk to Byron’s town centre (600m) and Main Beach (900m)
- Non-covered, on-property parking for 3 vehicles
- Neighbouring self-contained, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio - The Boat House - available for bookings
Azura’s 3 living spaces provide guests plenty of room to sit back and unwind. The main living area - with its plush window seat - is an ideal place for lazy afternoon breaks with a movie or book on hand.
The second living space is the media room - a cosy nook that features a chaise sofa and Smart TV, and flows out to the verandah.
Upstairs, the air conditioned loft also offers a quiet retreat, featuring an additional sofa and TV, plus a balcony space where you can enjoy soaking up the warm sun rays on the lounge chairs.
Dining and Cooking
Azura’s kitchen area features pristine appliances with plenty of bench space for preparing meals and drinks. The impeccable countertop is joined by a 4-burner gas cooktop, plus an electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, and a coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided).
The property’s 4 light-filled bedrooms all feature gorgeous furnishings, with antique-style furniture - including classic wardrobe, art deco mirrors and plush chairs - a strong presence throughout.
The home’s main bedroom is located in the loft on the upper floor - a beautiful space that’s home to a comfortable super king bed, plus a private lounge area and a gorgeous deck. Please note, this Bedroom 1 - which features an ensuite bathroom - also opens to a sizeable, air conditioned office that features 2 desks and several windows that let the sunshine in.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10, maximum 8 adults):
- Bedroom 1: queen, ensuite, wardrobes, opens to air conditioned office space
- Bedroom 2: queen, wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: king, 2 wardrobes, Smart TV
Bedroom 4 (main bedroom, open plan loft): super king, reverse cycle air conditioning, wardrobe, lounge, Smart TV, access to balcony with sun chairs (an additional queen mattress can be added to this room, on request only).
Azura boasts 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms, with both the shared spaces showcasing beautiful scallop wall tiles, stainless steel fixtures, and art deco mirrors that give the rooms a polished look. The shared bathroom beside the media room also includes a bathtub that’s perfect for kids and older travellers alike.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from bedroom1 ): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (shared): combined shower and bath, toilet, single vanity
The property’s laundry area, located right outside the media room, has a washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board. There’s also a clothesline positioned in the garden for drying clothes.
Outdoor and Pool
Azura offers plenty of outdoor spaces where you can hang around with friends and family in complete comfort. The property impresses with a porch area offering a calming view of the garden. Just outside the open-plan indoor living and dining space is an outdoor area for entertaining. Beside it is the heated spa and pool area with a covered daybed where you can comfortably sit while watching the kids have fun under the sun.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Non-covered, on-property parking is provided for 3 vehicles.
Azura is ideally located in Byron Bay’s ‘Golden Grid’ - close to the action, yet hidden away in a quiet residential area. The property is a gentle 600m from the town’s main street, where guests can sample endless shops, restaurants and bars. Azura is also close by Byron’s famed Main Beach (900m), with Tallow Beach (2km) another popular swimming and surf spot that’s close by.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Apple TV
- Streaming Service
- Private House
- Study Area
- New Listings
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.