Open and light-filled 4 bedroom house with pool
Welcome to Aurora – a spacious and sunny 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home nestled in tropical gardens, just 3 minutes drive from the centre of Byron Bay. Warm and inviting, Aurora is modern and open plan with high ceilings, polished timber floors and simple, elegant styling with pops of bright colour. This cleverly designed u-shaped home features a separate wing which includes the master suite and is perfect for a parents retreat. An adjacent wing has 3 spacious and light-filled bedrooms and a rumpus room for kids to play.
A contemporary, newly renovated kitchen with quality stainless appliances includes a large servery, ideal for entertaining and ease of indoor/outdoor flow. A spectacular covered entertaining space comes complete with 8 seat timber dining setting and built-in BBQ, promising endless shared meals in the balmy Byron climate. Swim in the pristine, private in-ground swimming pool or luxuriate poolside, with a range of plush outdoor furniture. From Aurora, it’s a short 5 minute drive to Tallow Beach and Arakwal National Park or a 20 minute walk for the more adventurous.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 with bath) + rumpus room
- sleeps 8 (10 if the group includes children)
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, simple and elegant styling
- Spacious and open plan living and dining, plus an additional rumpus room
- Large, sunny kitchen with high end stainless appliances and indoor/outdoor servery
- 4 generous bedrooms, three with ensuites
- Stunning covered al fresco outdoor dining space with 8 seat timber setting and built-in BBQ
- Sparkling swimming pool
- 15 minutes walk to Tallow Beach
- 3 minutes drive to centre of Byron Bay
Open-plan and framed by windows with views to the pool, the living space has raised ceilings, spacious lounges and flat screen TV. Relax under the ceiling fans with your device, accessing the complimentary guest WIFI. An additional brightly decorated rumpus room sits adjacent to a bunk room, complete with comfy day bed - perfect for kids to relax and play.
Cooking & Dining
Spacious and contemporary, the fully equipped, well-designed kitchen promises gourmet inspiration, complete with modern timber cabinetry, stainless steel double door fridge, dishwasher, large oven and range hood and a stainless and timber island bench. High ceilings, extra height windows and wall-to-wall timber framed French windows opening a servery to the outdoor entertaining space all add space and modern style. Adjacent to the kitchen, share meals in the light-filled dining space with a rustic timber buffet, generous glass dining table and 6 timber chairs.
The sleeping space is decorated in plush, understated elegance with simple soft furnishings, quality linens and contemporary style. The master bedroom opens up through timber framed French doors to a spacious and stylish ensuite bathroom. A second master bedroom includes a walk through robe opening to a spacious ensuite bathroom complete with standalone bath. Bedroom 3 and 4 are fitted with dreamy white timber bunks, plus in bedroom 4, there’s an additional single bed and a walk through double sliding doors to a bright and funky ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Bedroom 1: 1 x king with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king with ensuite
- Bedroom 3: 1 x bunk bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 x bunk bed and 1 x single
- Media room: 1 single day bed (suitable for a child)
The huge main bathroom features a dark timber double vanity, double shower with frameless glass and deep, freestanding bath for luxurious holiday soaking. A similarly styled, spacious ensuite bathroom comes off the second master bedroom. The third funky and bright bathroom serves both as an ensuite for the bunk/single room, as well as a shared bathroom for the house.
Wine and dine in warm Mediterranean ambiance, with the stunning covered outdoor al fresco space, complete with exposed timber beams, ceiling fan, built-in BBQ and exquisite timber dining setting for 8. Extra wide French windows open to the kitchen behind, offering a bonus servery space, perfect for entertaining.
Swim and soak up the sun in the stunning private pool, stretching between the wings of the house, adorned with gorgeous soft furnishings including bench seats, large cushions for poolside lounging and modern sun chairs.
Offstreet parking is available for 2 cars in the driveway. The garage is not available for guest use.
Aurora is located just south of Byron Bay town, off Bangalow Road, inland from Arakwal National Park. From this central location, guests can access Tallow Beach and the National Park in 20 minutes by foot or 5 minutes by car. In close proximity is local gem, The Roadhouse – funky, modern café by day, offering excellence in coffee and whole foods and a hot night spot after dark, with fresh and funky cocktails and delectable restaurant menu (no kids at night). Stray slightly further and find the lively retail and dining precinct of Byron Bay town, in a short 3 minute northbound drive.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay