4-bedroom luxury beach house at Clarkes Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32383
For a luxurious surfer’s escape, recently renovated Arya is perfectly positioned just a quick stroll across the street from Clarkes Beach, with easy access to nearby Tallows Beach. Light and luxurious, Arya has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with space for up to 8 guests. With only a short walk to reach the centre of town, you are never far from Byron Bay’s best restaurants, shopping and more.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Beachside location across from Clarkes Beach
- Recently renovated to exacting standards
- Loft bedroom with glass privacy screen which switches opaque
- Covered, open-air lounge space
- Private, tropical gardens
- Custom-built, modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Air conditioning and heating throughout
- 3 Smart TVs with access Netflix (user account required)
- Rumpus room with a ping pong table
- High ceilings with lime-wash floorboards
- 1-minute walk to Clarkes Beach (100m)
- 8-minute walk to shops and restaurants in town (750m)
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
From the lime-wash floorboards to the sky-high ceilings, this light-filled living space is bright, open, and inviting. Settle into the large sectional with a book or enjoy some downtime and take in a movie on the Smart TV. Push open the folding glass doors to connect the indoor living room with an outdoor lounge space, letting in some fresh sea breezes and creating an open, airy space to entertain the group. Heating and air conditioning throughout the space ensure you experience the utmost comfort, whatever the season. There’s also a rumpus room that includes some cosy lounges and a ping pong table.
Cooking & Dining
Arya’s modern kitchen boasts sleek, custom-built cabinetry and a large kitchen island, maximising storage and counter space. High-end, stainless steel appliances make cooking and cleanup a breeze, while the open-plan layout ensures you are never too far away from enjoying conversation with the rest of your group. The kitchen is equipped with a two-door fridge, microwave oven, convection oven, induction cooktop, and dishwasher. Beside the kitchen and open to the living space is a dedicated dining area with large, wooden dining table and seating for 8.
Arya’s four beautiful bedrooms have been recently redesigned, featuring plush textiles and high-end finishings which create a luxurious, retreat-like vibe. On the ground floor, three bedrooms each have access to the private garden courtyard via sliding glass doors. There are two queen bedrooms and another bedroom with two king single beds, which can be pushed together (but not joined) by request. Upstairs is an airy loft bedroom with a double bed and Smart TV. The high, sloping ceiling creates a charming, triangular window while a glass partition wall turns opaque at the push of a button, providing instant privacy from the living space below.
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 king single beds (can be pushed together but do not join)
- Bedroom 4 (Loft): double bed
Two bathrooms on the ground floor are well-appointed with high-end fixtures, neutral tiles, and bright, sleek cabinetry. There are glass-walled rain showers in each indoor bathroom, while one also features a separate, alcove bathtub with built-in shelf. The third bathroom is located on the second floor to service the living area and loft bedroom and features a toilet and shower.
- Bathroom 1 (Ensuite): Rain shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2: Rain shower, bathtub, toilet
- Bathroom 3: Rain shower, toilet
Feel the fresh, sea breezes rolling in off the Pacific Ocean from Arya’s covered, open-air lounge space. Large, folding glass doors are easily pushed aside to open up the space even further. The large sectional, chair and coffee table are arranged to invite casual conversation or a lively board game together. As an extension of the indoor living room, this is a welcoming place to gather with friends and family to enjoy fresh air and the chattering of birds in the garden. On the ground floor is a private courtyard garden, surrounded by lush, tropical landscaping, creating the perfect environment for quiet meditation or mindful yoga practice.
This luxurious beach house has off-street spaces for 2 cars.
Perfectly positioned on Lawson Street, Arya boasts one of the most desirable addresses in all of Byron Bay. This luxurious home is just across the road from Clarkes Beach and the popular, waterfront Byron Beach Cafe. Bring your board and feel the sand beneath your toes just moments after stepping out your front door, or use the beach toys and beach umbrella supplied at the beach house. Main Beach is also just moments away but should the winds not be favourable in the bay, the more sheltered Tallows Beach is also nearby. Once you’ve had your fill of sun, sand, and surf, take a short stroll into the centre of town to enjoy Byron Bay’s best restaurants, boutiques, friendly cafes, and so much more!
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay