3 bedroom apartment at Clarkes Beach
Thanks to its enviable location opposite Clarkes Beach, you’ll enjoy this ocean glimpses and fresh sea breezes from this recently renovated and styled ground floor Byron Bay apartment. The covered front garden courtyard is a relaxing outdoor space to retreat after a long day spent surfing or sunbathing at the beach. Inside is a light, bright, open-plan living room, kitchen, and dining room, along with 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms. Families will love this space for their next beachside holiday in Byron Bay!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 7 (maximum 6 adults)
- Beachside location opposite Clarkes Beach
- Recent renovation and restyle
- Ceiling fans in every bedroom
- Covered courtyard verandah and rear patio
- Weber BBQ
- Modern kitchen with updated appliances
- 1-minute walk to Clarkes Beach (40m)
- 5-minute walk to town (500m)
- Secure, underground parking in the complex
Living & Dining
Settle into the enormous sectional sofa and switch on your huge flatscreen TV. With a bowl of fresh popcorn in hand, you have all the trappings of a family movie night! Large, sliding glass doors flood the open-concept living space with lots of natural light while connecting the room to the rear patio. Completing the layout is a dining area with space for 6 to tuck into your latest culinary creation.
Speaking of culinary creations, the chef in your family will adore this bright and well-appointed kitchen. The breakfast counter with three stools overlooks the open living space, creating a welcoming spot to enjoy your morning brew or simply serve dinner buffet-style. Sleek white cabinetry is offset by bold black countertops, creating a stylish space with everything you need for prepping, cooking, serving, and clean up. Bon appetit!
When you’re ready to rest your weary head after a long day exploring Byron Bay, Apartment 1 Surfside has three welcoming bedrooms to whisk you off to sleep. In the master, you’ll find a large king bed, ceiling fan, flatscreen TV, and patio access, along with your own ensuite bathroom. Two other bedrooms are smartly fit with a queen bed and two single beds, both also with ceiling fans. With a second shared bathroom in the hallway, the apartment is perfectly set up for a family travelling with kids.
- Master Bedroom: 1 x king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds
A fold out bed, suitable for a child, is available on request.
Crisp and clean, the two bathrooms at Apartment 1 Surfside are family-ready with lots of counter space and storage. The master has its own private ensuite while the shared hallway bathroom includes a tub, perfect for small kids.
- Bathroom 1 (Ensuite): Shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2: Shower, bathtub, toilet
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
When staying at Apartment 1 Surfside, dining al fresco is a must. The covered front garden courtyard is complete with a large dining table for 6 and a Weber BBQ for grilling up something delicious. Enjoy the abundant Byron sunshine and sea breezes here, or retreat around back to the rear patio for a bit more protection from the elements.
There is space for 1 car to park in the building’s secure, underground parking complex.
In Byron Bay, it simply doesn’t get better than a Lawson Street location. This desirable address is just over the road from the stunning white sands of Clarkes Beach, and only a five-minute walk straight into the heart of the CBD. Enjoy a longer walk around the Cape Byron Lighthouse loop, and return past The Beach cafe for a nice hot coffee. You’ll easily enjoy the very best of Byron here, with exciting restaurants, stylish boutiques, scenic nature trails, alluring spas, and much more, all within easy reach.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Apartment 1 Surfside Location
Apartment 1 Surfside Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay