Modern and luxurious 3 bedroom villa with shared pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31136
Amity @ Seadrift is a modern luxury villa designed to deliver the ultimate family accommodation in Byron Bay. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room and two living areas with TVs in addition to unlimited broadband Wi-Fi, so everyone can spread out and enjoy their own space. Part of a private gated complex, this purpose-built Byron Bay holiday rental has beach-themed interiors along with a gourmet kitchen, private garden, complimentary bicycles and use of a shared pool.
Finished to a high standard, this beautiful luxury beach villa is within strolling distance of Byron’s famous cafés and shops and 1.5km from the beach. It comes with garage parking for 2 cars (with remote control access) and further guest parking off-street.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Newly built property
- Luxury furnishings throughout
- Beach-themed interiors
- Polished timber floors
- Fully equipped laundry
- Two living areas including media/play room
- Private outdoor space with BBQ
- Resort amenities including shared pool
- Reverse cycle air-con and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Set in a private complex with gated access
- Two complimentary bicycles for guests to use
- Garage parking for 2 cars plus off-street guest parking area
- 300m to town, shops and restaurants
- 1.5 km to Byron's Main Beach
There are two separate living areas giving teenagers their own TV space and youngsters space to play on the first floor. The main living room on the ground floor has deep-cushioned L-shaped sofa with wall-mounted TV and garden views. The formal dining area has a contemporary light-wood table and chairs upholstered in muted grey tones and there are bar stools at the breakfast bar for informal meals. Sliding patio doors lead out to the private terrace overlooking a grassed garden area.
The modern kitchen is fitted with new stainless-steel appliances set off by the all-white units with ample cupboards, drawers and benchtop workspace. A half-height breakfast bar with stools defines the kitchen and dining areas.
Three bedrooms share 2 bathrooms (one master ensuite with a free-standing bath and an additional family bathroom). The villa also has a guest toilet/powder rooms.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed with patio doors and balcony access
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king singles (cannot be made as king)
- Trundle bed suitable for a child available upon request
Views of the light from the lighthouse can be seen in the distance at night from bedrooms 1 and 2 adding the ambience of the property.
Amity @ Seadrift has its own private sitting out area with a shady covered terrace with ceiling fan flowing onto a spacious lawned area. Hanging chairs complete the theme of relaxation in the outdoor area. This intimate private complex has a shared unheated pool for guests to use.
Parking for 2 cars in a garage accessed by remote control. In addition, there is ample guest parking elsewhere within the complex.
Amity @ Seadrift in Byron Bay is in a prime location less than 1km from local shops and cafés and a similar distance to supermarkets and local amenities. The lively al fresco lifestyle spills out with ice cream parlours, coffee shops and cafés all providing outdoor tables. The atmosphere continues with bars and restaurants providing live music and nightlife.
The beautiful sand and surf that makes Byron Bay holiday rentals so popular is just 1.5km away. On the headland sits the historic lighthouse and the winding walk to it is well worth the effort. In the whale watching season (June to November) you may see whales breaching and blowing jets of water high in the air as they head north for feeding and breeding.
Head inland to discover villages steeped in history and a world away from city life. Browse in the general store, pick up local produce at farmer’s markets or dine at some epicurean restaurants in the Hinterland hamlets.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Amity at Seadrift Location
Amity at Seadrift Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay