A quintessential holiday cottage in Byron Bay
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-33023
Live like a local at this Byron Bay holiday rental which has been fully restored and includes a fully fenced garden, off-street parking and gorgeous private pool. Watch the world go by from the front verandah, sip that first rich roast coffee from the swish espresso machine and listen to your favourite playlist courtesy of the Bose Soundlink. This charming Byron beach house has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in the main house and studio. It’s ideal for 8 guests and their well-behaved pets to relax on the deck overlooking the pool. The air-conditioned open-plan living/kitchen area has lofty ceilings and fully retractable doors providing a seamless flow for indoor-outdoor living. Bedrooms feature polished wood flooring, white walls and high ceilings with fans. It’s where historic charm meets beach retreat!
Set in a prime location in the heart of Byron Bay life, Aditi holiday cottage is close to independent shops, quirky cafés and restaurants. You’ll also find bo-ho chic designer beachwear at the nearby Spell & the Gypsy Collective. Sandy beaches and surfing are just 1km away along with the famous lighthouse and unspoiled Arakwal National Park.
- 4 Bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Separate studio provides privacy for groups
- Private pool in fully fenced yard
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioned living area
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Beautifully restored character property
- Comfortably designer furnishings
- Outdoor furnished covered deck
- Front verandah with seating
- 3 ensuite bathrooms – ideal for extended families and groups
- Bose Soundlink
- Espresso coffee machine
- Solar power hot water
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Family and pet friendly with fully fenced yard
- Easy stroll to Byron Bay shops and cafés
- 1km to beach
The open-plan living area and modern kitchen are flooded with light from the windows and fully retractable glass doors overlooking the pool and deck. The wooden dining table has 8 cushioned chairs for informal dining beneath the ceiling fan.
The air-conditioned lounge offers a quiet place to relax and read, watch the flatscreen TV or chat. Modern artworks, contemporary sofas and armchairs arranged around the low wooden coffee table create a relaxed ambience for social gatherings.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the breakfast bar, easily prepared in the fully fitted open-plan kitchen which includes a stainless-steel dishwasher, side-by-side refrigerator and Sunbeam espresso coffee machine.
All bedrooms are spacious with modern artworks, polished wood floors, white decor and ceiling fans. The main house has 2 ensuite bathrooms (master ensuite has a bath) plus a shared family bathroom. There is a further ensuite bathroom in the studio.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed with ensuite and bi-fold doors opening onto terrace
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed with ensuite[RB1]
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king singles (can be made as 1 x king)
- Bedroom 4: 1 x queen bed with ensuite bathroom
Enjoy the al fresco lifestyle with a barbie in the private fenced yard. The outdoor lap pool provides a focal point (and a welcome place to cool off!) near the covered deck area. The front verandah provides a quiet place to read or watch the world go by.
Please note, a security camera was installed at Aditi, however, it has been completely disconnected. Wires remain in one cupboard inside the property, but the device is non-operational.
There is off-street parking for two cars. The garage is not available for guests.
Centrally located in the heart of Byron town, this renovated cottage is just around the corner from Aditi is the bo-ho Spell & The Gypsy Collective boutique. Main Street is lined with cafés, ice cream parlours, shops and eateries just minutes away, so you’ll certainly never go hungry.
Byron Bay beaches are 1km from your holiday cottage with golden sands, rolling surf and coastal walks within sight of the famous lighthouse. Hike up Lighthouse Loop for stunning views or whale watching, a popular pastime for visitors between May and October. Nearby Arakwal National Park is a peaceful haven for wildlife and birds.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay