Beautifully restored beach home with pool and spa
Welcome to your sunshine-filled Byron Bay beach home; Aaloka Bay is a fully renovated 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom pet friendly heritage home, located in the centre of Byron, just 300m stroll to town and the beach.
Oozing with street appeal, Aaloka Bay showcases a stunning exterior complete with white picket fence, tree-lined path and decorative timber gables over a shaded porch. Inside, the refreshed but old world charm continues with polished timber floors, high ceilings and wide, light-filled spaces. A large open plan living area comes complete with a 6-seat dining setting and a sunshine-soaked modern, renovated kitchen boasting stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and 4-seat breakfast bar. Choose your own spot to relax - snuggle up on the modular sofa to watch TV, take tea in the sitting area, relax in the reading nook or nap on the daybed. Glass wall to wall sliding doors frame the living and dining space, seamlessly opening up to the outdoor veranda. An entertainer’s dream, Aaloka Bay is framed by shady verandas and has a large outdoor decking space with BBQ, shade and outdoor seating, a sparkling swimming pool and spa/jacuzzi.
Located both close to town and the beach, this beach home promises a true walk-everywhere lifestyle. Famous surf break, The Wreck and the stretch of Byron Bay’s Main Beach is just a short 300m stroll away and a 600m walk will get you directly in the heart of town.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 7
- Beautifully restored heritage home framed by verandas
- Open plan design with timber floors, high ceilings and decorative timber features
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Foxtel in the living room
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and living space
- Sunny outdoor deck and BBQ
- Private pool and outdoor spa
- Beach towels provided
- Pet friendly
- 600m to the beach and to Byron Bay town
- Ample on-street parking
Living, Dining and Cooking
Wide open space illuminated by natural light invites at Aaloka Bay. Pretty timber lace fretwork adorns the decorative entryways, with high ceilings and polished timber floors throughout. Indoor/outdoor flow is seamless thanks to glass sliding doors along the entire wall of the dining and living space - choose from sharing meals inside at the 6-seat dining setting or step outside to dine alfresco.
How to relax at Aaloka Bay? Let us count the ways! A modular sofa and chairs surround a wall mounted TV for movie time (with Foxtel for extra choice), a daybed sits beyond that for naps and reading and there is a sitting area, perfect for a mid morning coffee or cup of tea.
You’ll love cooking in the sleek, renovated kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, plenty of space and stone benchtops and stools for casual dining.
The bedrooms at Aaloka Bay capture the history of this lovely beach home, with high ceilings, vertical timber panelling and doors opening up to shaded, wide verandas. All bedrooms feature an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 7)
- Master bedroom: king bed, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom, doors accessing the outdoor veranda
- Bedroom 2: king bed (can be split into 2 x singles), air conditioning, ensuite bathroom, doors accessing the outdoor veranda
- Bedroom 3: king bed (can be split into 2 x singles), air conditioning, ensuite bathroom
An additional single daybed suitable for a child or small adult is available in the air conditioned living room (not portable).
3 modern and sleek bathrooms (ensuites off each bedroom) feature at Aaloka Bay, with a mix of frameless glass, rain showers and timber vanities. There is also an additional separate toilet, located in the laundry space.
In a separate laundry, guests have use of a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The outdoor space is alluring at Aaloka Bay, designed to perfectly maximise the balmy Byron Bay climate. Share BBQ’s on the large outdoor decking space, with timber alfresco setting shaded by a cantilever umbrella. Enjoy quiet reading or watching the world go by from the armchairs on the undercover porch.
Pool and Spa
Whatever the weather, this beach home has your water wants covered. Swim in the sparkling inground pool shaded by tropical bamboo and catch some rays on the sun loungers. Elevated on the timber deck sits a warm and inviting outdoor spa pool, promising relaxing soaks under the stars, even on the coolest Byron nights.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is ample on-street parking on the shady, tree-lined street directly outside the property.
From this amazing location, experience the perfect Byron Bay getaway. Set in a lovely quiet street, Aaloka Bay is close to both the beach and town. Stroll 5 minutes to the shores of Byron to enjoy the many surfing breaks including The Wreck and Main Beach. Surfers, sun-seekers and sand-lovers alike will love this easy beach side location, with Belongil Beach a short walk away. Wander just 600m to get to the centre of Byron Bay, the bustling epicentre of this beachside region, offering world-class dining, boutique shopping, excellent local produce and coffee, as well as plenty of entertainment. A true walking holiday awaits at Aaloka Bay.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Private House
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Aaloka Bay Location
Aaloka Bay Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay