Quaint 3 bedroom cottage close to town with pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31134
A Summer Cottage is a delight - a renovated, light-filled oasis, close to all of Byron Bay’s best bits. The house is comfortable and modern while retaining all the soul of an older-style Byron home.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms, including the master which features a built-in wardrobe, ensuite and air-conditioning. Accommodation consists of a queen, a second king or 2 large singles, and a pair of singles, to sleep 6.
The living area is away from the bedrooms so you can put the kids to bed and enjoy a movie on the lounge with air-conditioning for cooling in summer and heating in winter. There’s also a selection of books, magazines, games, and children's equipment for everyone's enjoyment.
A Summer Cottage’s kitchen is freshly styled and well-equipped, and includes a Nespresso coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided). Just off the kitchen is a covered deck that’s perfect for entertaining, plus a sparkling heated swimming pool.
The house faces north to catch the sun and the cooling breeze. It’s protected from unwelcome winds by a hill to the south. Outside, there’s also a cubby and sandpit - a favourite for young travelers.
Set on a quiet country style lane, A Summer Cottage is an easy stroll to the Main Street, Clarkes Beach, Cape Byron Lighthouse, and Tallow Beach. The Top Shop is just around the corner - a local’s favourite for coffee and food.
A Summer Cottage provides all the ingredients for a welcoming, truly memorable magic Byron holiday. When can we expect you?
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Summer Cottage Location
A Summer Cottage Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay