Beachside 3 bedroom apartment with pool
Welcome to #7 James Cook Apartments - an open-plan, bright and airy 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 storey apartment, perfectly positioned opposite pristine Clarkes Beach and The Pass in beautiful Byron Bay. This beachside holiday home sits within the James Cook complex, which comprises 12 x 3 bedroom north facing apartments.
Maintaining original charm, this apartment has been impeccably maintained and tastefully decorated with a bright, coastal theme promising space and comfort. Downstairs, the open-plan living, dining and cooking space flows out to a covered courtyard, complete with BBQ and dining suite, with sun-soaked grass yard. Upstairs, three generous bedrooms sleep up to 6 adults, with the light-filled master offering an ensuite and private balcony with ocean views. Take a dip in the complex swimming pool, swim at Clarke’s Beach across the road, or take the board down for a surf at world famous surf-break, ‘The Pass’. A short 10 minute beachfront walk will see guests arrive in world-famous Byron Bay town.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite, 1 guest bathroom with bath + separate toilet), sleeps 6
- Ocean views from private balcony off master suite
- Generous covered courtyard area with dining setting and BBQ and grassed yard
- Sparkling saltwater pool in complex
- 1 minute stroll across the road to gorgeous Clarkes Beach & The Pass
- Commence the lighthouse walk from your doorstep
- A short stroll to stunning Beach Cafe and locally loved Top Shop
- 10 minute beachfront walk to Byron Bay town
Living & Dining
#7 James Cook promises smart and spacious apartment living with a light-filled, open plan living and dining space with wall to wall glass and sliding doors opening out to the patio and capturing ocean breezes. Relax on the comfy lounges watching the smart TV or on your devices, using the complimentary WiFi. A separate toilet is also located downstairs for guest convenience.
A bright and airy galley kitchen with glasshouse style kitchen window offers ample natural light and green garden views. The cooking space features quality stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry and breakfast bar seating. The open dining space has a timber dining setting for six.
Sleeping & Bathrooms
Upstairs, three comfortable bedrooms make up the sleeping space. Relax in the resort style master bedroom, complete with stately queen bed, ensuite bathroom and private covered balcony with outdoor seating and uninterrupted views to the mountains and of Clarkes Beach. A guest bathroom is also located upstairs and features a bath for soaking away busy beach days. All three bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6):
- Master: Queen with ensuite and private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: Twin single (can be made together as a king)
Step out through glass sliding doors from the living area to access the covered outdoor courtyard area with dining setting, which flows onto a sunny, grassed outdoor space framed by manicured hedges. Soak up some sun in the front yard or share a BBQ with friends in the covered entertaining area.
Cool off in the pool situated behind the James Cook Apartment complex - a sparkling, in-ground saltwater pool set in shady green surrounds.
#7 James Cook offers secure underground parking for two cars.
#7 James Cook is located directly opposite Captain Cook lookout and the stunning Clarkes Beach, where all the family can safely swim, surf and play. From this ideal location, start the iconic Lighthouse Loop walk either via the coastal route or back through the national park, and take in the sights from Australia’s most easterly point.
A short stroll will see guests access the gorgeous, beachfront Byron Beach Cafe or locally loved Top Shop. Stroll 10 minutes along the stunning Byron beachfront to Main Beach and bustling Byron Bay town. In this easy, beachside apartment, create your perfect Byron Bay beach holiday.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
#7 James Cook Apartments Location
#7 James Cook Apartments Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay