3-bedroom apartment with ocean views and pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31843
#11 James Cook is the perfect place to call home on your next Byron Bay holiday. This gorgeous, renovated and restyled rental boasts ocean and hinterland views, with plenty of outdoor space and a saltwater pool. There’s room for the whole family, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, and a fully equipped, brand new kitchen. Explore the Cape Byron Walking Track at your doorstep, Clarkes Beach and The Pass just a few steps away, and all of Byron’s Best cafes, restaurants and boutiques just a 10-minute stroll down the road.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 7
- Incredible ocean and hinterland views
- Located along Cape Byron Walking Track
- Recently restyled in sleek, modern design
- Fully equipped kitchen with large dining space
- Open living room with 65-inch Smart TV, DVD player and Foxtel
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Two patio spaces with dining areas and gas BBQ
- Saltwater swimming pool in apartment complex
- Covered parking space for 1 car onsite
- 5-minute walk to Clarkes Beach (100m)
- 10-minute walk to town (1km)
At #11 James Cook, the open-concept living room is a relaxing space to unwind and entertain together as a family. Sink into one of the comfy day beds or loungers and enjoy the incredible ocean views through sliding glass doors. Leave them wide open to enjoy the fresh sea breeze! In the evening, gather the group to watch a movie together on the 65-inch Smart TV, complete with DVD player and Foxtel.
Cooking & Dining
Preparing meals together as a family is a breeze in this smartly-appointed, brand new kitchen. Sleek and stylish with contemporary finishes, the kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, impeccable countertops, and loads of storage, all with a garden-facing view from its large, greenhouse-style picture window. The kids can pull up a stool at the sleek breakfast bar to help with meal prep or the grownups can settle there for a comfortable morning brew. The kitchen flows into the living space via a dedicated dining area with a large, farmhouse-style dining table for 8.
Upstairs are three bright bedrooms, including a master with its own bathroom and a second shared bathroom in the hallway. The queen-sized master bedroom offers a truly serene experience and the best views in the whole house. From this room’s deck, you’ll discover sweeping views of Byron Bay from the ocean at The Pass all the way to town. This tranquil space is perfect for enjoying an intimate cocktail at sunset.
In the second bedroom is another queen bed while the third bedroom offers a kid-friendly bunk bed with a double on the bottom and a single on the top. Each bedroom has reverse-cycle air conditioning to ensure a cool and comfortable night’s sleep.
- Master Bedroom: 1 queen bed with ensuite and balcony with ocean views
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 bunk bed with double bed on the bottom and single bed on top, suitable for kids
Both of the bathrooms at #11 James Cook Apartment are sleek and modern in design, with crisp white countertops and high-end finishes. Similarly restyled, there is an ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom and a second shared bathroom in the hallway. Both bathrooms feature modern, glass-enclosed rain showers lined in clean slate tilework.
- Master Bathroom: Ensuite with rain shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2: Rain shower, toilet
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
Boasting some of the finest views of any apartment in this complex, #11 has two lovely patio spaces for you to enjoy. The front patio faces north, granting guests stunning sea views of Byron Bay, easily enjoyed from a shaded patio table for 6. In the back is another patio space with a great gas-powered barbecue for those wanting to cook up a storm after spending a fantastic day at the beach. Upstairs, the master bedroom has the final jewel in the crown: a beautiful, private balcony boasting unrivalled ocean views.
The James Cook apartment complex has a large, saltwater swimming pool for guests to enjoy. With just 12 units at the complex, the swimming pool has a private, resort-like feel and is an excellent place to unwind with the kids.
There is a covered parking space available onsite for 1 car.
At your doorstep is the scenic “Lighthouse Loop” walking trail along Cape Byron and the safe, surf-friendly Clarkes Beach. The coastal town of Byron Bay is also known for its exceptional dining options like The Pass Cafe, Combi Byron Bay, and Cape Byron Lighthouse Cafe -- all located within a short stroll from #11 James Cook. Also within a 15-minute walk is the centre of town, where you’ll discover even more incredible dining options, as well as notable boutiques like Spell and Sea Bones.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
#11 James Cook Apartments Location
#11 James Cook Apartments Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay