- Payments may be paid by cash, credit card, or bank transfer. A deposit of 50% of total rent is payable at the time of making your booking. A Security deposit of $1000.00 is payable prior to check in, OR $250 per person if it is a Schoolies booking. The Security deposit will not be required if your booking is made by credit card. We will pre-authorise the amount on your card on your day of check in which is held for a period of 10 working days.
- Final payment must be paid 30 days prior to your arrival or as pre arranged.
- A $55 non refundable booking fee applies to all bookings.
Cancellations will result in a loss of your deposit OR full payment should this have occurred. We will endeavour to rebook your dates if at all possible. If we can rebook your dates for the same rate then we will refund you your deposit less a $100 cancellation fee and credit card fees if you paid by credit card. If we need to discount to rebook your dates then we will refund your deposit less the difference between the rates and a $100 cancellation fee and credit card fees if you paid by credit card.
- The booking is made in good faith and maybe subject to change. We cannot accept responsibility for action taken by the property owner of the premises outside our control. However, reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation, should this occur.
- In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or agent to inspect the property with the prospective purchasers, by appointment and during reasonable hours.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- The description of the premises is given in good faith; no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.