Elevated, luxury home with pool & 270 degree views
From time to time you will enter a house that exudes such style, warmth and charisma that you will be left uttering superlatives such as "wow" and "amazing". Stargazey is one of these houses - and with it's recent renovation to bedrooms, kitchen, entrance and gardens, it's even more spectacular and welcoming.
Positioned in the Byron Bay Hinterland high above the Myocum Valley in Coorabell, Stargazey offers outstanding 270" views from Mt Chincogan around to the Cape Byron Lighthouse and beyond. Protected from the cold southerly winds and capturing the sun from dawn to dusk, this property offers a truly memorable holiday experience for you. The grounds are extensive, with well established gardens and a gorgeous 12 metre pool with extensive surrounding deck. A luxurious outdoor, undercover lounge area has recently been built to add extra space to lie back, relax and enjoy the serenity of the amazing property.
Entering Stagazey you will be immediately struck by awe inspiring views...it really feels like you are on top of the world. The main living, brand new luxury kitchen and dining areas are open plan and inviting. The quaint window seat / daybed is the perfect place to curl up an unwind with a book from the selection available. The well equipped kitchen allows you to enjoy your evenings in whilst cooking up a storm and savouring a quality red. Why go anywhere else??
- 4 bedrooms + rumpus room and optional studio (peak season only)
- Sparkling 12 metre pool
- Stunning, panoramic views to Cape Byron Lighthouse and around the hinterland
- New entertainers kitchen featuring granite benchtops
- Stunning landscaping and gardens
- Wood burning fireplace in living room and outdoor firepit
- Air-conditioning in master bedroom
- Private and secure
- Suitable for family groups, sleeps 8-10 (or 12-14 if booking includes studio)
- 10 mins drive to Byron, 10 mins drive to Bangalow
Stargazey boasts 4 spacious bedrooms in the main house as well as a media room downstairs that can be made up for extended family groups (extra fees apply). A studio can also be made available on request during peak season to accommodate another small family (up to 4) in the open plan space. Please contact us for further information and rates.
- 1 x king (master bedroom)
- 1 x king (guest master bedroom)
- 1 x king (can be split to 2 singles)
- 1 x twin single
- Media room (if booked): 2 singles made available
- Studio (if available): 1 x queen + 2 x single
Sleeping 8 comfortably or up to 10 if the rumpus room is included (or up to 14 if the studio is included), this property is perfect for one or two families who are looking for a unique, relaxing holiday. Byron town centre and the beaches are only 10-12 min drive away as are the quaint villages of Bangalow and Mullumbimby. Enjoy the best of this beautiful region!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Property can be booked as house only for up to 8 guests, or for additional guests the media room and/or studio can be booked (additional fees apply). Enquire for details.
- Group restrictions - family groups preferred and max 8 adults.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions