Experience private luxury in your own holiday resort
Introducing PT’s - absolute, jaw-dropping luxury, spread over 2.5 acres of native gardens and rainforest in Ewingsdale, Byron Bay. This stunning private oasis is architecturally designed and sleeps up to 16, with a total of 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. PT’s is immaculately presented, with an eclectic interior style mixing country-rustic charm with fresh and funky contemporary.
Cleverly designed to maximise the northern element, this light-filled home is encased in windows and masters the seamless indoor-outdoor flow. Dual living spaces offer room for all the family and a separate outdoor kitchen and dining space with covered heated spa promise entertaining delight. The 5 bedrooms in the main house are spacious and stylish, 2 with ensuite bathrooms and 1 with access to the outdoor space, including an outdoor shower nestled in a tranquil fern garden.
A separate and spacious studio guesthouse offers two additional bedrooms, as well as open-plan living, dining and cooking. The main house enjoys an elevated position and stretches around the spectacular outdoor entertaining area and 17m pool. There is also a huge games room and a private rainforest. PT’s is a secluded rural retreat but less than 10 minutes drive to Byron Bay beaches and town.
- 5 bedroom house + 2 bedroom studio, sleeps up to 16
- 5 bathrooms - 3 in main house, 1 in studio, 1 in outdoor pool area, plus a separate cloak room
- 2.5 fully fenced acres of luxury lawns, native gardens and a private rainforest, rich with indigenous species, pond, water garden and timber forest walkways
- Absolute luxury with dual living spaces and indulgent master suite
- Dual cooking and dining, with spacious indoor kitchen and stainless steel outdoor kitchen
- Entertainers delight - house framed on all sides by terrace, patio and outdoor entertaining areas
- Covered outdoor spa
- Cast iron fire pit surrounded by white river pebbled entertainment area
- 17m swimming pool with huge tiled entertainment area and glass fencing
- Luxury covered pool pavilion / gazebo
- Separate studio guesthouse with open plan kitchen, living and dining, two bedrooms and one bathroom
- 300sqm work shed includes a large games and billiards room, with gym equipment and bar
- 2 car garage and 8 car parking bay
- Located in Ewingsdale, less than 10 minutes from Byron Bay beaches and town
Luxuriate in the light-filled formal living space, with leather lounges, flat screen TV, Foxtel and fireplace, all decorated in a mix of rustic interiors and natural fibres. The formal living opens out to a sun drenched covered patio space through timber framed glass sliding doors. An additional living space at the opposite end of the main house showcases exposed beams and dramatic pendant lighting, with rustic timber, leather seating and fireplace. Timber framed glass doors open out to the stunning outdoor kitchen and dining space.
Cooking and Dining
The bright and airy kitchen at PT’s features timber reveals, top of the line stainless appliances, including a double oven and a walk in pantry. The kitchen space opens through to a large dining area which is uniquely styled with bright contemporary textures and rustic-country chic. Dine in the sunshine at the long dining table with bench style seating or enjoy the cosy sitting room space with armchairs and coffee table. Access the courtyard garden through double doors off the dining room.
Entertain in stunning style with a spectacular indoor/outdoor entertaining and dining room, featuring a huge gas stainless steel BBQ, gas heating and timber dining setting with outdoor seating. This space is completely encased in glass with sloping timber ceilings, overlooking the magnificent pool and outdoor space. Adjacent is a covered inground heated spa pool, separated only by glass fencing.
The sleeping space at PT’s shines, with 5 bedrooms in the main house and 2 of these including ensuite bathrooms. The master suite is large and luxurious, with an elegant adjoined bathroom lounge area. Imagine soaking in the deep, freestanding bath, bathed in sunshine or moonlight, encased in glass with views to the courtyard and gardens beyond. Read by the warmth of the fireplace, lounging on the curved leather sofa and step out through the bifold doors to the outdoor shower nestled in native fern gardens.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 16):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed with TV, walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom, bathroom lounge and doors to outdoor space, including outdoor shower
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king split bed with TV and doors to outdoor space
- Bedroom 3: 1 x double bed with ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 5: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 1: 1 x queen
- Bedroom 2: 2 x bunk beds (4 x singles)
PT’s boasts 5 bathrooms (6 toilets), with the stylish poolside guest bathroom offering a huge double shower complete with frameless glass and dual shower heads, with an elegant floating vanity. The master ensuite features 1 bathroom and 1 bathroom lounge, including freestanding bath and wood stove fireplace. Bedroom 3 offers a modern styled shower and stone top vanity unit, with bedrooms 4 and 5 having easy access to a separate bathroom. There is also an additional cloak room off the dining area. The studio guesthouse also features a contemporary style bathroom with shower.
Wander southward from the main house and find a fresh, modern studio guesthouse, framed by timber decking. Inside, the contemporary open-plan space is styled with black, timber and pops of bright colour and features a fully functional kitchen, dining space with 6 seat table setting and living area with leather lounges, flat screen TV and fireplace. Two simply furnished bedrooms and a spacious guest bathroom complete this funky and bright studio.
A huge 300sqm work shed offers a large separate games room, complete with billiard table, ping pong, air hockey and darts, as well as an exercise bike, walking machine, couches and bar.
PT’s sits atop a stunning, well designed outdoor space, with lush green lawns, native gardens and a timber summerhouse offering a yoga/meditation sanctuary adjacent to ornamental ponds with fountains and wildlife. At the southern end of the property sits an incredible native rainforest which features local species, pathways, boardwalks, water gardens and bush rock landscaping. Gardens frame the main house and the northern aspect of the home features a covered patio space, terrace area and outdoor cooking and dining, all with modern outdoor furniture and overlooking the pool.
Pool and Spa
A large paved staircase leads down from the main house to access the stunning 17m inground swimming pool, encased in garden and glass fencing, set in natural stone outdoor tiles. Sit poolside in modern outdoor seating, under the shade of the thatched umbrella or relax in the shady pool pavilion. Outdoor living at it’s most luxurious, this sunny covered cabana/gazebo space has wall to ceiling glass that opens completely, with cushions, lounges and bean bags.
A heated, covered spa pool sits adjacent to the outdoor kitchen and dining area and is enveloped in glass, for all weather soaking and stunning poolside views.
PT’s features ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning in the main house and wood fire heating in both living spaces. Complimentary WIFI will keep guests connected and Foxtel offers extra entertaining options.
PT’s is located in McGettigans Lane in Ewingsdale, the semi-rural pocket just 7kms from central Byron. From this private sanctuary, less than 10 minutes drive will find you in the heart of Byron Bay, enjoying world-famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertaining. PT's is also a 2 minute drive from the award winning ‘paddock to plate’ experience, The Farm.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 5 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Complimentary Meet and Greet
- Group restrictions - family groups preferred and max 10 adults at the property at the property unless otherwise approved directly with Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.