Spacious and open-plan studio spaces with ensuites
Step into timeless luxury at the Ivory Villas - two private Hamptons-style studio spaces available for individual holiday letting, sitting on the magnificent 7 acre Ivory Estate in beautiful Coopers Shoot, a short 7 minute drive to Byron Bay town.
Impeccably styled, the Ivory Villas showcase coastal-country luxury with Tasmanian Oak timber floors and exquisite, timeless and custom-designed furnishings.
The studio villas are adjacent to each other and completely free standing, both enjoying private access away from the main residence, as well as full use of the lilypond and sprawling Hinterland property. The whole estate, including house and both studios, is available during selected periods and sleeps up to 8 guests. View Ivory Estate or contact us for more information.
Accommodating two guests per studio, the Ivory Villas are perfect for couples getaways.
Living & Sleeping
The light-filled and breezy studios come complete with a majestic Queen size bed with Tempur mattress and high end Belgian linen, custom-designed Belgian armchair and flat screen TV.
Each villa has a spacious ensuite bathroom with beautiful Caesarstone throughout. The ensuite in Villa 1 also includes a bath. For an added twist of sophistication, the villas include full amenities, promising luxury linens (towels, dressing gown and slippers) and quality bath products (shampoo, conditioner and shower gels).
Cooking & Dining
The Ivory Villas feature fully functional kitchens with high quality stainless steel appliances, including bar fridge, microwave and convection oven as well as sink, toaster, coffee maker and kettle. A cosy and plush dining suite for two sits just off the kitchen space.
Each villa has it’s own sun-drenched, private balcony space with plush, high-end outdoor lounge chairs and gorgeous, green garden views.
The Ivory Villas include reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, as well as ceiling fans to keep guests cool in summer months and snug in the winter. Free foxtel and WiFi for guests are included in the rental of these luxury studios. High-speed NBN is also available which is great for those needing to work while they are away.
Parking for one car per villa is included free of charge, as well as full access to the beautiful 7 acre property including the picturesque lily pond.
The Ivory Villas are located in Coopers Shoot, in the lush, green Hinterland of Byron Bay. Approximately 7 minutes’ drive to Byron Bay town and beaches, Coopers Shoot is a rural Hinterland hideaway with amazing views to the iconic Byron Bay coast.
From Coopers Shoot, take an easy 7 minute drive to the boutique Hinterland village of Bangalow and enjoy the charm of yesteryear with historic streetscape and architecture, melded with modern day organic coffee, food and produce and unique, must-do shopping.
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Kitchenette Only
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 2 adults at each villa.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed the week prior to arrival.
Ivory Villas Location
Ivory Villas Reviews
- 1 of 2
- next ›