Architect designed rural retreat, horizon pool
Introducing The Springs - a modern, architecturally designed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday home, located just 5kms from Mullumbimby, 12km to the beaches and waterways of stunning Brunswick Heads, and 25 mins drive to Byron Bay. Set on a sprawling Hinterland property with the backdrop of lush green hills and native trees, The Springs offers the privacy and seclusion of the country with all the modern comforts including a media room with premium electronics, Foxtel, Netflix and complimentary WIFI.
Modern and minimalist interiors combine with simple styling, and maximum glazing and lofty high ceilings deliver abundant natural light and supreme Hinterland views. Three large bedrooms promise luxurious slumber and the media room doubles as a 4th bedroom, with a flexible bedding configuration. A sleek and modern kitchen is fitted with high end appliances and indoor dining seamlessly flowing outdoor through bi-fold glass doors. Languish in tranquil luxury with a covered outdoor space overlooking the 13m infinity edge pool designed to maximize the peaceful Hinterland expanse. Enjoy BBQ’s and outdoor dining on the southern terrace.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 8
- Architecturally designed, light-filled home with modern, minimalist interiors
- Stunning Hinterland views
- Media room with top of the range electronics, Foxtel, Netflix and Sonos sound system
- Media room can double as fourth bedroom
- Modern kitchen with high-end appliances
- Indoor fireplace in living and dining area
- Dual covered outdoor spaces with BBQ, dining setting and outdoor furniture
- 13m infinity edge swimming pool
- 5kms from Mullumbimby
- 13km from beaches and river at Brunswick Heads
- 25 min drive to Byron Bay town
Cooking & Dining
The open plan kitchen and dining space is airy and bright, with high ceilings, modern pendant lighting and bifold glass doors that open fully to reveal the stunning outdoor space. The kitchen is sleek and stylish, with induction stove, high end Miele stainless steel appliances and a walk in pantry. The dining space features a whitewash timber dining table with 6 seat capacity, drenched in natural light thanks to the wall to wall glass it sits beneath.
The Springs living space is light-filled and luxury and features modern and minimalist interiors, including a high-end leather modular lounge and ottoman. Relax by the spectacular stone gas fireplace and enjoy the stunning rural Hinterland views.
An additional living space serves as a media room, with floating cabinetry, a wall mounted 70 inch flat screen smart TV, premium electronics, modular leather lounge, Foxtel, Netflix and Sonos surround system.
All the spacious bedrooms at The Springs have simple, stylish interiors, with maximum glazing for loads of natural light and stunning Hinterland views.
Bedding configuration, as follows (sleeps up to 8):
- Master: 1 x king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 4 / Media Room: Modular couch which can be 1 x king or 2 x king singles
Enjoy two stunning resort-style bathrooms. The main bathroom boasts a deep freestanding bath, which sits beneath glass doors opening to the lush rural Hinterland beyond, with timber privacy screening. An additional bathroom with similar resort-like styling features floating timber benches and stone look tiles and sliding glass doors opening to outdoor space.
The Springs enjoys a stunning rural location, set amongst seemingly endless lush, green rolling hills and framed by tropical gardens. Inside invites the outside in, with seamless access from the living space to the covered northern terrace. Relax in the utmost luxury in comfortable outdoor seating, overlooking the pool and Hinterland beyond. The southern terrace promises outdoor dining, with a BBQ and dining setting for 6, all covered under a shade cloth.
Cool off in the stunning, tranquil 13m infinity edge pool, by the shade of the large cantilever umbrella, overlooking the expansive Hinterland beyond. Chill poolside in outdoor sun loungers, taking in the rolling hills and lush green views.
The Springs is nestled in the Mullumbimby Hinterland but is only a short 5km drive to Mullumbimby town, the unique Byron Shire village known as the biggest little town in Australia. Relax at Mullum’s Kiva Day Spa, stock up on local produce at the Mullumbimby Farmers Market or check out the local cafe scene, for organic goods and excellent local coffee. Beautiful Brunswick Heads is only 12km from this stunning property and promises plenty of entertainment, with a surf beach, a bay and a river for water enthusiasts, as well as a range of retail stores and restaurants, pubs and cafes. Drive to the centre of Byron Bay in under half an hour.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - max 8 adults.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.